Red99

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
i have no doubt that you guys could do it. my only concern would be that staff corruption might put a stop to it. IDK though. i don't keep up on the drama nearly as well as Nirgon does.
This just in, P99 has corruption within their staff.

I doubt the TFO dudes have the gusto to do it though(no offense to them), P99 has always been who can cheat the most while still not cheat or just flat out cheat but not get caught.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
dunno if its true, but i just read a post on the P99 forums stating that Nagafen has been up, unkilled, for 5 days on Red.

this is ridiculous if true. there's a bunch of people that don't level past 51 on red, because level 60s can only attack people that are level 52 and up...

anyone high enough on the server to be able to verify if this is true?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cazic help me I'm so bored I am going to install. I either want to play a rogue, which is likely totally useless with the low population or an Iksar of some kind.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Cazic help me I'm so bored I am going to install. I either want to play a rogue, which is likely totally useless with the low population or an Iksar of some kind.
Make an IKS shm or necro. Thank me later. Leveling a solo melee atm, no bueno.

rrr_img_48328.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A recommendation on either? Server probably has a ton of necro's and shaman? Also I cannot remember the passwords for any of my accounts. Guess ill have to make some new ones.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
A recommendation on either? Server probably has a ton of necro's and shaman? Also I cannot remember the passwords for any of my accounts. Guess ill have to make some new ones.
shaman will ultimately be better in 50+ pvp, necro will be easier to lazily level and farm for instance if your main goal was to bankroll a rogue twink.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Anyone can be attacked in solb or perma. Another great custom rule that ruins shit.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Actually, I think the level limit is going to be narrower. Instead of +/- 8 (So level 52s are currently attackable by level 60s) it will be reduced to +/- 4. Thats what the devs mentioned in passing, anyway.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So wait.. what's all this "teams" talk? I didn't think anything had been announced for teams as of yet?