Red99

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my pally is Madriax, level 36, holed up in Mistmoore with no plans to leave in the near future. before i leave, i want to get all the pieces she needs from there for her Armor of Ro quests, the piece off Xicotl for Soulfire, and a Hooded Black Cloak... maybe some other stuff too. if anyone anyone 30-40 ish is nearby and down for some castlecrawling... hit me up.
smile.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ part of why i want to do it while i'm still getting EXP

i've had pretty good luck on camps in the past (knock on wood).... got my Pegasus Feather Cloak on Blue in about 5 minutes... Gimblox Ring in two spawns...
smile.png

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Level 10 now and yet to see a single person in my level range for grouping. I'm going on a recruitment drive damn it!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You know that Nihilum guild was exploiting pathing in VP in front of a GM and nothing was done about it recently right? Are you people insane playing there? I thought this was very well documented. Fraps sent to staff and everything, nothing done about it. Pretty lols. Worse, a developer is in the guild and taking part in it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
May anonymously grief but no serious investment. Cash out for blue plat and give it to pals per usual. Teams is just a terrible idea too. Do not even need to explain.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They pull mobs up onto the wall on red where its an offense on blue at no penalty. Need to gflux up there and basically you can single pull dragons up there and rival guilds can't train you. Again, you get in major shit doing this on blue but doesn't apply to red.

They also forget training on blue results in a raid suspension, yet on red, there are individual suspensions until the next respawn day (1 week no variance there). Best case scenario, selective memory.

Your options are fuck yourself in the ass or exploit content with Nihilum. Who the hell wants to play this game, for nostolgia purposes and trivialize the content with bugs? People who are that obsessed with getting pixels for their EQ Barbies that they care about that over having a server with an actual community, a shred of integrity or experiencing the actual content. Worse? One of the developers is in their guild doing it along with them. Either grief and troll for laughs, stay away, or get away with exploiting in 'the raid guild'. This purist says no fucking thanks.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I'm just in it for pvp bro. If i wanted to raid pixels i would go blue or play some other shitty mmo

90% of the people here are homicidal schizos but in a deranged way, there is a lot of camaraderie out there.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Why not just curb stomp Nihilum and then once you're the top force on the server you can foster the sort of community you'd like to see. I'm not trolling here btw.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
bring your TFO boys over and do it
With no variance I'm sure we could.

The logistics of moving the whole guild, getting them on an emulated server and then releveling to 60 is the big thing that would stop it.

I don't know how large the Nihilum roster is but TFO has had raids with zero boxes that had 54 players and some just waiting to join. I think that's like half of reds avg pop isn't it?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider

The logistics of moving the whole guild, getting them on an emulated server and then releveling to 60 is the big thing that would stop it.

I don't know how large the Nihilum roster is but TFO has had raids with zero boxes that had 54 players and some just waiting to join. I think that's like half of reds avg pop isn't it?
Not only the people on test but there are plenty of old schoolers like me that would join you on red as well

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You want to try something like that we can chat. I'll enjoy you parroting me in a few month's time.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

i have no doubt that you guys could do it. my only concern would be that staff corruption might put a stop to it. IDK though. i don't keep up on the drama nearly as well as Nirgon does.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Well Red has no variance and a nice xp bonus. You guys should do it. Hell, I'd probably even start up again if you did. I'm sure others would too.