Red99

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Donals bp situation starting to make me bitter as fuck.
36 hours in kedge with nothing to show for it except the satisfaction of helping a bro and fucking ismaris over here still getting hit with that pixel golden shower. We're just stepping stones on his path to greatness bro.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, so loot I've gotten this week:

rrr_img_94254.png

rrr_img_94255.png

rrr_img_94256.png

Praaaaas it!

Oh, and also, four kill streak:
rrr_img_94257.png

Bros I think I'm beating EverQuest!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else having trouble getting on the P99 boards?

Never mind guess I had a problem with my book mark.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pras Ismaris pixels

Now go farm me a charred guardian shield so i can stop feeling insecure as a cleric! hehuehuehue

6pm tonight boys, brace for winter, it is coming!

Vitality

HUSTLE
You can have my shield as soon as I get in on the raid gravy. I'm Teamspeak Flagged, just need that ginvite.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chasing the "dragon". Drops when I can't raid, don't get it when it does, by the time I have it it will be nerfed.

Fucking Everquest.

Vit, can you keep an eye out for:
Mark of Karn
Naltron's Mark*
Word of Restoration
Clarity 2*

* = really need
Funny story, back when I was kicked from Fresh I was XP'ing with Holo toons in Karnor's. I logged for a couple hours at the zone line in KC, while waiting for my Holo invite. When I logged in (untagged), there was a couple Azrael toons right there. I acted all noob as fuck so they wouldn't gank me and offered free C1 buffs. One of the guys then just hands me a C2 scroll and tells me I should join Az. I thanked him for the scroll, then lied and said I would definitely shoot a tell to Az leadership. All the while sat there in KC waiting for my Holo invite that came an hour or so later.

Thanks Azrael ! *suckers*

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Funny story, back when I was kicked from Fresh I was XP'ing with Holo toons in Karnor's. I logged for a couple hours at the zone line in KC, while waiting for my Holo invite. When I logged in (untagged), there was a couple Azrael toons right there. I acted all noob as fuck so they wouldn't gank me and offered free C1 buffs. One of the guys then just hands me a C2 scroll and tells me I should join Az. I thanked him for the scroll, then lied and said I would definitely shoot a tell to Az leadership. All the while sat there in KC waiting for my Holo invite that came an hour or so later.

Thanks Azrael ! *suckers*
Hey, you should play again. We need a chanter in our group, because Dr. Mario rolled a wizard.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My big Certification exam I've been working on the last couple months is this Friday. If all goes well, I should be back grinding pixels by the weekend!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Noice, Zastlyn is also playing an enchanter with me as well.
Didnt realize there was a large lack of tanks though, SK alt will be on the list for me in that case~

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I want to start playing my warrior, but always end up on a different toon