Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Okay bros, real talk, lets go back and xp kedge and get some of our mage friends the undertow epic piece

Best xp 54+

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Okay bros, real talk, lets go back and xp kedge and get some of our mage friends the undertow epic piece

Best xp 54+
Sheeeeit gonna be a bit before I get there. I'm out of town til Wednesday night but Poseidon and I have something in the mix that might get me caught up to the 50+ bros real soon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
a random bro in neriak was all "/shout first one to the bank gets a smoldering brand". Ran my blue ass over and got that shit. Now i'm boppin fools like a boss

pras fire pixels.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Back home, and ready to rock. Looking at getting on in a bit probably, and see what kind of Easter night groups can get going. Praise the Lord! If nothing, have a new level 3 Bard I might run around on instead. Swarm Kite!

Crone

Trying to roll up a Lguk group right now, and no tanks around. Even got a 45 enchanter ready to do the damn thing, but no tank or even Monk around. What a bummer...

Crone

1 Good Bard PL session, or a few nights of a good exp group, and I'll be 49+ and in prime time PLing spots, and I'd gladly do it. lol.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm Disease cloud necklace tanking for noobs in kurns

With a bard here it's pretty op

Bro's Disease cloud Powerleveling is the real deal

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glorious day for Holo

Crown of Rile, Donal's BP, Green Scales and a green shield to Ismaris

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
i have like 1-2k cash to add to the hustlefund for RR bros in the struggle, if you need something like 5/55 rings on a weapon, PM me and i'll get you set up

p.s. nirgon, you're ruining like 27 pages of music with that shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Chasing the "dragon". Drops when I can't raid, don't get it when it does, by the time I have it it will be nerfed.

Fucking Everquest.

Vit, can you keep an eye out for:
Mark of Karn
Naltron's Mark*
Word of Restoration
Clarity 2*

* = really need