Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Should be fine as long as you don't go full on afk for very long? And even then I'm pretty sure you have to be reported before someone will show up and test you. I think you're safe.

Set similar things up using auto it, to skill up casting skills. Random pause delay before recasting.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I'm not advocating setting this on a loop at all. At most I'll sequence up to 30 seconds and that's it.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Also, Velious is dropping literally on the day of my wedding.
bro this had me dying

I can with my logitech with mouse hovering over sit button in the seated position:

LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up
Keypress 1
Pause .5
LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up
Pause 10
LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up
Pause 3
LeftMouse down
LeftMouse up

Can set this on loop and go afk, but run the risk of it being picked up as a bot.
Can program in an extended sequence of unique pauses for up to a minute or two without being classified as a botter. Not sure what the stipulations on this are on red99 or not. Unique pauses are key though.

I have an extended sequence for group single buffing that utilizes the f1 through 6 keys for full group fire/cold resist for instance.
mother-of-god-meme-rage-face.jpg

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
54monk(pixi) need exp. Although I am useless in kedge i think if pets are tanking. Can play 54nec(weebay) too who needs exp. kinda prefer monk tho.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Man, I need to catch up and bring them pet deeps. I think I can get to 60 by velious launch but would probably have shit for gear...

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hit 17 last night on the cleric, hoping for at least 20 tonight. If i can do 2-3 levels a night on weekdays that would be pretty sick lol.. not sure when exp starts to slow down drasticly though? I'd assume hell level areas

Surprisingly havent ran into any pvp yet, i assume because we've been leveling in nektulos -> ec -> wc dervs so far. CB/Unrest/MM sound like gigantic clusterfucks lol

Will probably make a SK alt at some point too, but not until i can get him a decent wep

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hit 17 last night on the cleric, hoping for at least 20 tonight. If i can do 2-3 levels a night on weekdays that would be pretty sick lol.. not sure when exp starts to slow down drasticly though? I'd assume hell level areas

Surprisingly havent ran into any pvp yet, i assume because we've been leveling in nektulos -> ec -> wc dervs so far. CB/Unrest/MM sound like gigantic clusterfucks lol

Will probably make a SK alt at some point too, but not until i can get him a decent wep
The pvp in those CB, Unrest, and MM zones are sometimes annoying but the zone modifier xp bonus is off the charts. If you can catch a solid group there, even if for a few hours you can blast through massive levels. I went from ~30 to 37 in one sitting deep inside MM at the courtyard.

Go break your pvp cherry! (Just dont forget to bind!)

Needless

Toe Sucker
The pvp in those CB, Unrest, and MM zones are sometimes annoying but the zone modifier xp bonus is off the charts. If you can catch a solid group there, even if for a few hours you can blast through massive levels. I went from ~30 to 37 in one sitting deep inside MM at the courtyard.

Go break your pvp cherry! (Just dont forget to bind!)
Exactly what i was waiting for, the ability to bind ourselves.
Derv camp in WC is slowing down so maybe well head to unrest for a bit before MM, and get some of that tasty pvp goodness under my belt ~

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Hit me up (Tackle, mage) when you get in the mid-high 20s range. Grouping with RR Bros makes this game Uber fun.

Also, full group in Crushbone throne room can get to 20 quite fast, allowing you to skip Unrest.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hit me up (Tackle, mage) when you get in the mid-high 20s range. Grouping with RR Bros makes this game Uber fun.

Also, full group in Crushbone throne room can get to 20 quite fast, allowing you to skip Unrest.
Done, added you to the friends list. I'll hit you up when we catch up to you~