Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Full group in kurns with one bard hits 20 from 12 in 1 hour with my cleric disease cloud tanking the entire zone.

Make yourselves known homies.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I solved the cleric pvp puzzle with a pimp cup:

Sippin on the yac

Unswerving Hammer of Faith (summon hammer pet) 600 mana targetable.

+

Disease Cloud (mez break) + Heroism

+

rrr_img_94281.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
bro all some bitch has to do is make a bard and get level 2 - we cloud up the whole field of bone and strait 3 wheel coast a whole group into the 20's

I can even disease cloud tank the entire goblin fort in WW for fks sake.

all it takes is 2 necklace clicks for permanent aggro

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have a level 3 Bard in Gfay currently I'm more than willing to donate to the cause...

In other news, just hit 44 on the Druid. Big pimpin'!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Oh boy is it time to cleric swarm crushbone!?

@lach - 5pm pst is pushing it for me. Got to go pick up groceries and do some finances tonight.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Naw I'm not going to spring a PL sesh on you guys like that. How about you guys coordinate something this time. I can help facilitate it. Whether it's bard swarm on Dexterity (around 27) or cleric noob zone PBAE PL. Heck even maybe talk a druid here into doing something.

Someone else has to organize this though and let me know what the details are going to be.

The conversation starts with "Vitality we've got a group of so and so level range with a bard or several pbae classes, lets setup a time to jump into the mid 20's."

Make yourself known babes

Crone

Haha, Vitality ain't gonna plan your SHIT!!

On another note... this chick wants to send tit pics for help from an enchanter on Stein of Moggok quest. Who's got an enchanter that can help? Let's get some tit pics.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So tempted to mess around in this. I did VZ for a bit in the old days, but dropped it pretty fast once I found a guild on Rathe and started raiding.

Crone

To be honest, there isn't that much PvP. You can practically avoid it if you skip the PvP hot spots.

Example: I'm currently in a yeti's group in DL. No PK is gonna roll out here to try and stomp. Of course now that I say it, some lurker here is gonna come Fux with me!

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Should be playing until about midnight est on Silkk. Nothing warms the cackles of my heart quite like some nice calming classic EQ.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol, joined up in Fresh. Got a guildy telling me he won't port me without a tip. Shits laughable.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
The 50+ holo crew is going to be busy busting our asses to hit 60 before velious lest we get moved to the feeder guild. Aside from that, I'm down to plvl any bros who need. I'm mostly good for low levels until a bard can take over.