Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah, most people FD off the guards on the inside door of NFP bank. You can camera pan around the wall and click the banker through the wall to bypass needing to FD in the bank room.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Probably have a 2nd enchanter in on this too. Double charm clears. Means we can keep Disco, Upper Jails, Front Crypt, Zone in and Zone out on rotation.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Safer too with the charm breaks and any aggro pvp. PK is the big problem rolling duo only.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will be on tonight and tomorrow around 10pm. Weds, I will be on from the afternoon. Thurs - Saturday, anytime. Sun work.

Vitality

HUSTLE
EST or PST? 10pm is pretty late. Seb duo's will only be done when the guild controls the area. Tonight is raiding anyways.

I also need to slate a couple hours for NFP stuff. So those of you who need some Hustlebucks please make yourself known tonight. I know Silkk needs some warrior stuff (Crystaline Short Sword?)

Needless

Toe Sucker
if you still have some rotting cleric shit you don't use anymore i'll take it bro, i'll hit you up later tonight whenever you're on

I'm kos to NFP though lol

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EST or PST? 10pm is pretty late. Seb duo's will only be done when the guild controls the area. Tonight is raiding anyways.

I also need to slate a couple hours for NFP stuff. So those of you who need some Hustlebucks please make yourself known tonight. I know Silkk needs some warrior stuff (Crystaline Short Sword?)
EST. Yea, I have a fucked up schedule. Hence, me writing it out for the rest of the week. Weds we could do something.

Vitality

HUSTLE
7pm PST is doable my man. Can you atleast put in 2 hours?

Might not be Seb exactly. But we can Duo pretty much anywhere.

Best spots are Level 3 CoM - Anywhere in Seb - Corrupted Seahorse cave in Kedge and Efreet in Sol B

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yea, I can put in as many hours as you can bear Weds.
Wednesdays are bowling night for me. (See pic a couple pages back)

Tonight at 10pm est you should see me on, make sure I'm on /friends. We got raids tonight though so keep that in mind.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Did the guild make a permanent move to hold Sebilis?

Otherwise, Vitality needs to get over his howling stones aversion.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Did the guild make a permanent move to hold Sebilis?

Otherwise, Vitality needs to get over his howling stones aversion.
Non raid nights have been seb controlled all week my man.

Do we have anyone that can make jewelery in the RR bro circle? Got a Diamond and Black Sapphire I need to get done up.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll still take hustlefunded gear, Vit!

Gear I have that is decent:
Neck: White Gold Necklace
Head: Elemental Binder
Wrist1: Bracelet of Woven Grass
Sleeves: Gatorscale Sleeves
Robe: Advisor Robe
Legs: Silversilk Leggings
Prim: Black Tome w/ Silver Runes
Secondary: Stein of Moggok

Everything else I have is either cloth or empty, basically.