Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you are charm killing seb do NOT let the shaman NPCs slow your pet

Cleric stun or lvl 4 mez when you see those blue particles

Rapes your clear times

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I could really use Canni 3 or Greyish Bone Chips from KC for Canni2. I also would like to get some exp going tonight if possible before I head out of state for a funeral.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are charm killing seb do NOT let the shaman NPCs slow your pet

Cleric stun or lvl 4 mez when you see those blue particles

Rapes your clear times
Yea, we had a bit of a shit show in Seb bugs last night. I was doing the old color AE stun, clicky global cool reset, Re-charm. Worked for the most part, but standing on top of another enchanter's pet and 2 Shm wolves got me killed a couple times. We had some people going all slow happy on charm pets too. Basically killed all dps. I'd much rather go in with Vitality alone in a duo or maybe 1 more. No use dealing with all the chaos.

Any specifics on the PNP bans? It wasn't last night's Sebilis stuff, was it? There were some Azrael that called LNS inside Seb, logged out and popped back on about 20 minutes later with "Oh.. it hasn't been 1 hour yet??" while we were trying to re-engage and kill them.

So yea, day 4 of me being back and I have fuck all XP to show for it. I am thinking a Kedge push would be good for just getting the levels. I do not want to be caught out under level 60 in a month's time.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Been covertly leveling my necro with my brother, 20k in the bank, big plays. If you need something or a small loan, PM me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The best was on repop day Azrael crying for LNS midfight with us when they realized we were pvping them for Severilous

What a hard core group of pvpers

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been covertly leveling my necro with my brother, 20k in the bank, big plays. If you need something or a small loan, PM me.

Dammmnnnn!! Sell off all your SK gear? I was looking for you, because I picked up some random gear, and wanted someone to hustle it. Skim a bit off the top.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Dammmnnnn!! Sell off all your SK gear? I was looking for you, because I picked up some random gear, and wanted someone to hustle it. Skim a bit off the top.
Haven't been hustlin, just grinding with my brother's magician during Euro hours

Vitality

HUSTLE
My hustling is put on hold until I get a petition response for a mysterious corpse my bank alt left at the bottom of WFP without ever leaving north freeport.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My hustling is put on hold until I get a petition response for a mysterious corpse my bank alt left at the bottom of WFP without ever leaving north freeport.
that is...strange. transfer all your hustling goods to a new account in the meantime?

Vitality

HUSTLE
The corpse is literally at the bottom of the world, had a bard locate corpse and I couldn't z axis drag it.

If the account was compromised they would have emptied everything as I haven't given out my account information to anyone.

Need the body back because most of my high priced hustles were in bags on the character (bank slots are full of clearance rack shit)

Vitality

HUSTLE
I can get a char to summon it after sky if you buy a coffin
Sure. I'll pay for the coffin and tip the coffin price for helping me out with this (400p?). What time is sky over?

Also nirg, never been to sky, is that something I should/can bring my cleric to? What time does that usually start. I wish I wasn't a retard and knew of the schedule.

I have a side-bet of 2.5kpp to see how many raids I go on before I get an item.