Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Officers have a private list of dkp & items awarded so far

They will give something to someone who works hard with 80% RA over someone who afks 100% of raids.

It is kept as a metric because no one can remember exactly who is at every single raid but they don't want some sand bagger who is playing another games during raids demanding shit based on dkp alone.

I believe they have a more transparent system coming for Velious.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Makes sense, i forgot that was a Sky thing to do lol

my alt is getting a free PL in kurns, woo! too bad i cant afford shit all with this exp rate lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The hate between Blue and Red p99 is stupid. Who gives a fuck which one you play on, seriously. While Angkar probs didn't have to make the comment over on the blue thread, some dumbass jumped down his throat, like wtf? Maybe it's just serious business. Seems everyone getting all testy because the new expansion... Blows my mind.

Needless

Toe Sucker
how much of a pain in the ass is it to farm a circlet of shadow? would like to do that before velious hits and it gets raped in the bootyhole.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Officers have a private list of dkp & items awarded so far

They will give something to someone who works hard with 80% RA over someone who afks 100% of raids.

It is kept as a metric because no one can remember exactly who is at every single raid but they don't want some sand bagger who is playing another games during raids demanding shit based on dkp alone.

I believe they have a more transparent system coming for Velious.
Wonder if working my melee skills during raids is considered sand bagging . . .

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
how much of a pain in the ass is it to farm a circlet of shadow? would like to do that before velious hits and it gets raped in the bootyhole.
Ya know, I could solo it at like 53-54, but it was pretty slow. I also think that now they Vel is announced it is probably MUCH more hotly contested.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Chardok scroll drops, gets given to Ominomnom who just the other day was in tells asking me what heals I put on my bars for raids. (He also gated at the start of a PVP rumble with Fresh at Faydedar last week) Lol.

3 Raids away from winning my side bet.

Edit: I mostly don't give a fuck. I show up for as much pvp as I can when I'm on. That's what I like the most from this group.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Lol, Vitality on the shit list with Angkar!
I'm fine with that. I have no problem holding seb orb with Deetz and crew in bronze armor.

The only other cleric to show up to the most recent seb rumble was cimmaron. So we got at least one other legit cleric around.

#last2diebaby

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can I get some advice for optimising for faster zoning? I have a 100MB Fiber connection, but I am always the very last to zone through. Sometimes by a solid 5-10 seconds. This is a big issue when dropping in with a pvp group to clear Seb, etc.

PC is:
Intel Quad Core i7 OC'd to 4.5GHz
16GB of DDR3 @2400 MHz
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
nVidia 670 x2 in SLI

Obviously it's not a hardware or connection issue. Is there some something else I should be looking at?

Vitality

HUSTLE
In most games zoning (Loading Screen only) is based on Hard Drive read speed.

I'm on a 10k rpm raptor HDD and load before anyone else does. Beats most SSD's still.

As a cleric in pvp it's pretty valuable for gating out of bad situations.

The major issue with r99, especially last night, is server load and latency getting you to that loading screen (due to you pinging the server to initiate loading for the next area).

Last night the server response time was 3 times worse than it was just the night before. Tons of people having issues.