Red99

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
if any bros are bored and able to help me get a werebat wing and a fungus eye from unrest, let me know. I wanna get my shadowbound gloves/robe of enshroudment and hopefully harvester this weekend~
i have the fungus eye for u and some gear PM me

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm ready to group up tonight. I'll be on either Siphilis or Flyingsnow try to make some spell money.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hey Nirgon do you have these words?

Words of the Psyche
Words of Burnishing
Words of Requisition
Words of Acquisition (Beza)
Words of Grappling
Words of Odus

Can you hang onto them? or give them to Lachius so i can sugghis dick for DMF and 49 spells? lol

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The last time i grouped with that shaman he gated and dropped group mid fight as the only healer.. he didn't say anything about it but his friend said he was drunk.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have a copy of DMF you can have. send a tell to pixi or weebay, i should be on in a couple hours.
Dope, added you. My necro is Ailment for those that don't know.

I basically want to get him mid 40s so i can farm shit for my cleric too lol. (only 37 atm so i don't need DMF quite yet also)

Needless

Toe Sucker
apparently my PC doesnt like everquest screenshots for some reason, but god damn that FashionQuest tho. Just need a baller ass book of obulus!

n30nAQ3.jpg

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I had to bail after the KC fiasco. Anyone want to summarize the rest of the night?