Red99

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Measures the shit pressure in the air so we know when the shit blizzard is coming.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It was fun. I died a lot (3 times) to level 55 rogues.

50% left to go until 60

XP'd with nirgons buddy Garner. Cool guy.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, honestly, Gong and the other officers should have known better. We had years of experience in large scale PvP on VZ/TZ, zoning into a large force is always a huge disadvantage.

Did we end up recovering and getting targets?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Playing all day as long as the groups hold up (in a Frenzy one atm). 46.25!

I've also been playing on this solo/duo Imperium server (2 boxing) when I'm LFG on R99 or don't have enough time to play there. Lot of fun for fucking around.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah the main force got VS - sub 60's had to wait a few hours for the place to quiet down to do corpse recoveries as the main force moved to VP - we didn't force LNS after we got VS because dramaquest would've been shitty.

Azrael had people at all the zone lines in DL camping binds etc (BW FM FV Spires). Died once to that. Plugged the respawn and watched a movie.

Nukedeath got a staff. Pras that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yet another day with no exp as Girlfriend and Trout kills me while in vent with them and proceeds to kill my naked group repeatedly. Good times.

Vitality

HUSTLE
rrr_img_95979.jpg

1/21 baby! Pixels!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Chanur, did you get tagged last night?

I expect a "yes". Lol

Also, fuck Selena. Clown drug my corpse off to some random place nobody can find.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
lol single attacking for like 36 and getting riposted and trippled by an oggok cleaver or something
You are completely leaving out the most important part--the raid buffed HAMMER PET RAINING FIRE DOWN ON YOUR ASS.

edit: srsly tho that hammer basically soloed Hightop.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Nope I asked a few times and never got a response again.

That's crap man lol. You going to be able to get it?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Only reason I even asked is because on Saturday they said they would invite me.

Then when the pvp brigade is out hunting I always get tells of why aren't you tagged, etc.