Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sitting at 15 til 6pm pst tonight, blacktown is 14.8.
I can try to plvl him quick. shouldn't take too long I don't think, but flex you'll need to be able to tag mobs while i let my ds kill them. Do SK's get AE disease?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I can try to plvl him quick. shouldn't take too long I don't think, but flex you'll need to be able to tag mobs while i let my ds kill them. Do SK's get AE disease?
If we need to wait a day or something we can, ain't no rush.

ismaris

Bought some gatorscale legs and I'm poor again. I've got a problem. Also had a ranger try to gank me but i root/gated lewlerz~

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have no interest in playing Red99, but I do completely enjoy reading all of your fun. You bros are on a different level!
smile.png
Keep it up!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Gotta push through this week (midterms and shit) then I'll be around more often hopefully. Got a 35 shaman and 40 mage alongside my warrior, so get in range of one of em and we can merc some kids.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If you clowns can get 4 toons to 30+ (with at least 1 cleric) we could do some real damage in Kaesora. Flobee and I tested it weekend before last, and it was great.

And Jysin, come off your enchanter info if your going to quit. We could use that toon for farming etc.

ismaris

If you clowns can get 4 toons to 30+ (with at least 1 cleric) we could do some real damage in Kaesora. Flobee and I tested it weekend before last, and it was great.

And Jysin, come off your enchanter info if your going to quit. We could use that toon for farming etc.
3 of us are 30+ but vitality's cleric is parked at 25.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Library is sketch like big time

ismaris

Accidentally nuked Mario to death instead of the sister bitch. Laughed my ass off and almost woke up girlfriend. Good times.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
When I first came back to red I was playing my 20 chanter in sol a with a group of 3, me another chanter, and a necro. I could barely remember how to play so I decided to bust out shiny bob rather than charm. The other chanter in my group was charming and he accidentally tagged me with his pet. Shiny bob proceeded to whip his ass along with his no longer charmed pet, then switched over to the necro in the group and fucked him up for good measure (no clue why tbh). I felt pretty stupid considering I could have just hit go away on my pet at any time during Shiny bob's rampage but completely forgot that was a possibility. So I /q'd had a good laugh and decided that maybe I didn't want to play EQ this winter after all. Started the warrior a week later.

Vitality

HUSTLE
god groups at lvl 25 are cancer. Mistmoore is hilarious though healing people that win fights.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
When you guys asked me to play a tank I thought to myself "No, I don't do that anymore, I want to bind and gate now. Jousting... tanking.. 72 minute cool down powers.. those days are behind me. I just want to live my life in peace and chop wood at my cabin." Then Vitality and ismaris land in my front yard in a helicopter, asking me to come back.