Red99

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I can give you a stripped 50 ogre sk with guise and levitate cloak. No clue if dude would come back and want it tho.

Nirgon, library is $$$$$ Just need a good puller imo.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Got like 3 blues away from 26 last night on the cleric, got my bard parked in OT with my buddy.

Lookin pretty good to get cleric 30 and bard 20ish by this weekend.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Honestly yeah, any stripped 50's chars would be immensely valuable to us at this point, so much love to anyone who can help us out. It's looking like we'll be pretty set as far as having a solid group. I'm gonna stick to sister's tonight until I ding 34 and then probably Mario, Chanur and I will either plvl Flex or move onto spectres. Chanur are you still 34?

ismaris

If you'd been thinking you would have shadowstepped away from those bitches.

Dear god the thought of your little gnome body trying its hardest to run and then crumpling has me breaking into fits of laughter at work. Too good, man. The heal went off like .1s too late
frown.png

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If you'd been thinking you would have shadowstepped away from those bitches.

Dear god the thought of your little gnome body trying its hardest to run and then crumpling has me breaking into fits of laughter at work. Too good, man. The heal went off like .1s too late
frown.png
You'll pay. Listen to what I say.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'll have to check when I get home. But I think we have these rotting:

58 semi stripped iksar monk (zaide was going to play it)

50 ogre sk, guise, jboots, peg cloak

48 human monk, same stuff as sk

need access to Jysin 55 ench, but he is being a fag about it. Might let a couple people have access to my cleric.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
And I have access to some community toons... But aces to those is not mine to give.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Got a 53 druid I can whore to PL lowbies.

Honestly, group exp is so great, after 25 or so a great group beats most PL. But out of group fd'ing monks always help

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Get cleric 30, Flobee and I can crush exp in Kaesora. High zem, no PvP, hs keys, some loot etc

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
we should all just reroll a group of 6 Sks. think about it. you can just rotate tanking and life tap 2 full, everyone can have Pets up and can pull and we can do sick synchronized 6 man harm touches.

Wed have everything except cc but who gives a fuck when you have 6 trolls wailing on shit with rusty two-handers.

Stream and YouTube the whole thing.

Its just stupid enough to work..

P.s. totally serious. Troll patrol.

ismaris

Get cleric 30, Flobee and I can crush exp in Kaesora. High zem, no PvP, hs keys, some loot etc
Issue is we got a chanter at about 15 we want to get caught up. Seems we have more than 6 playing:
Me, vit, Mario, vits friend, chanur, flobee, flex, lachius. Of course there are others but I'm talking about the group leveling up together right now.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My friend might not be as active though and I'm playing with him on my bard. Like I said before cleric is a few blues away from 26 and I'm in good with the mid 20's nerds on faydwer.

Now if druid PL'ing is a thing up to 30 I have a PBAE nuke to use for that. If we need me 30 RIGHT now. if not I'm on pace to be 30 by the weekend. (Depends I have to move this friday to a new appartment)