Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Tried to buy you a lute of the gypsy bro but the bitch logged =(
Don't go too hard for the lute and the drum. Most of my leveling is done on the Horn for a while. Really appreciate it though.

I plan on playing the cleric more than the bard right now. Bard is just to get b-town up to speed and possibly fill in gaps later if kaesora isn't a thing. Jamming pretty hard on the cleric to get him to 30.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Look what this mother fucker just quested in 20 minutes:

rrr_img_91899.png

350 PLAT. CASH MONEY.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
if ur not KOS farming paineel guards is ezpz cash for lower levels, esp because they have no faction hit, there is a bank and vendors right there etc i made a ton of cash on my paladin there

Vitality

HUSTLE
Seemed like that would be pushing it based on the p99 auction data.
That's blue data - Quick sale price is 350 - actual sale price is 400+

Even on blue I would buy hero bracers at 350 and flip for 450 as a primary market.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Thinking it would be better for me to farm that bracer in between normal farming, so I'll keep that in mind for future sales.
Just mark your items up at max p99 wiki values and put OBO on the end of your spam message and you'll make a fine sale usually.

Red will inevitably take a longer time to make sales due to population.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You disappoint me bro. Lazy ass bard. DoTs only check for instrument when cast. If you have a lute equipped when you cast it, every tick will do full damage regardless of what you have equipped afterwards.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just mark your items up at max p99 wiki values and put OBO on the end of your spam message and you'll make a fine sale usually.

Red will inevitably take a longer time to make sales due to population.
The other thing to consider is that a quick sell is worth a fair bit in that I can do this quest quickly, especially if I bind in Qeynos. So 350p/60min is better than 450p/90min.

Over a 6 hour play session the cheaper and faster turnover yields 2100p whereas the other is giving 1800p. Now I don't expect reality to line up cleanly with that scenario, but you get my point. On a (unique) farmable item, turnover time matters.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You disappoint me bro. Lazy ass bard. DoTs only check for instrument when cast. If you have a lute equipped when you cast it, every tick will do full damage regardless of what you have equipped afterwards.
Oh well fuck, the last time I did swarming was on a different eq emu server, dot's checked per tick so that changes things.

Get me a lute god dammit.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I should be able to play some tonight so I can roll with yall on a 26 bard or 35 shaman. If group is full and Lachius wants to shoot me info for the monk account I can out of group FD kill for ya instead.