Red99

Pseudo Random_sl

shitlord
Honestly you'd have to be crazy to play on either server. Here's some facts:

Amelinda was found to be RMTing so they were quickly removed from the staff, which was only discovered from a huge post of RMT information on the forums, which contained Amelinda's RL name. After Amelinda was removed from staff (which wasn't publicly announced), it was followed up with sticky, "Posting RMT information will get you banned!"

Bouncerr made it clear that he was using '3rd party programs' or aka 'hacks' for months before he ended up getting banned for an entirely different reason. Rogean told people that Bouncerr's account has been flagged and that their hack detection is working. The conclusion? They don't actually ban people for using hacks or don't do it in a reasonable amount of time. Considering the big wrist slap of 2011, it's kind of hard to believe that they actually do ban people for using hacks.

Then there's the Xzerion fiasco, and the never ending Uthgaard one. I could probably go on, but hopefully by now you've made the right decision to never play on either of these servers.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
We played on one of those weird ez servers and got banned after using that underfoot client for some reason, so, they do ban people. I think we re ran p99 with some underfoot crap or some crap

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Thought we told ya.

I don't blame Sirken. I blame a lacking of posted rules. IMO he should just make a posting of rules and go with those. I'm sure he's left a bad taste in your mouth, but considering no one there has any time to pay any attention to doing things the right way on that PvP server.. it's the only real option. I'd put it to him to make a more intelligent ruleset than the bluebies over there with their wallets open on a free server.

I still have the feelings that its up to whoever is paying out to get rules decided in their favor. But if that was the case, I'd imagine Sirken would quit.

R99 is dead. Rest your jimmies until EQclassic can rustle them.
ya cant wait but no pvp
frown.png
hopefully /guildwar works and we can figure something out like red vs blue.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thought we told ya.

I don't blame Sirken. I blame a lacking of posted rules. IMO he should just make a posting of rules and go with those. I'm sure he's left a bad taste in your mouth, but considering no one there has any time to pay any attention to doing things the right way on that PvP server.. it's the only real option. I'd put it to him to make a more intelligent ruleset than the bluebies over there with their wallets open on a free server.

I still have the feelings that its up to whoever is paying out to get rules decided in their favor. But if that was the case, I'd imagine Sirken would quit.
I can fully understand if he's become a dick GM. He's dealt with assholes burning him out again and again for years doing this crap. It never changes.

I don't understand why he's still doing it. He made it clear when people asked before R99 opened what his plans were and he said it was to be a player from then on out, never GM an emu again.

Maybe he's got some masochistic streak in him and gets off on late 20s+ man-children destroying his soul one whine fest at a time.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can fully understand if he's become a dick GM. He's dealt with assholes burning him out again and again for years doing this crap. It never changes.

I don't understand why he's still doing it. He made it clear when people asked before R99 opened what his plans were and he said it was to be a player from then on out, never GM an emu again.

Maybe he's got some masochistic streak in him and gets off on late 20s+ man-children destroying his soul one whine fest at a time.
are you Beastro from flowers of happiness?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I lost faith in Sirken about the time the rumors about him doing shit behind the scenes for weed* started floating around.

And that other GM left VZ/TZ (Cant remember his name atm, was an EMT and a dorf in game? Zeus maybe?)

R99 is twisted as fuck, its just some neckbeard no life faggots grinding hours to sell shit for $ at a rate of like $5/hr. Which I really dont mind, but the way Rogean handles shit is unacceptable imo. Makes me wonder what his real deal is in the whole thing. And lust for a look at his bank accts and tax returns.

Edited: week = weed*

Golt_sl

shitlord
So is there an EQ Emulator you guys think is worth playing atm? I remember getting into R99 right as the server reset, think that was years ago now. Joined Tyen and some others from FoH in Fish Bait for a time. People here still playing it or waiting on some other server to come out?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Show me where the PvP server specific rules are to enforce? Oh, not posted anywhere? Can't blame Sirks, at least he responds. He's just trying to enforce what he thinks what they want the rules there to be. Again, I think he should make them.

@Golt: We're waiting for EQClassic ala Yeahlight.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
@Golt: We're waiting for EQClassic ala Yeahlight.
If you're wanting PvP beyond red tagging, /guildwar, duels, and arena then you probably should look elsewhere. Yeahlight & Co. have been pretty upfront in that they have no intention of implementing PvP beyond what existed on the blue servers in Live.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Came back to WoW, got to 90, did RBGs and Arena.

Hated the welfare system.

Have the pixel disease on red again.

PvP resists are bad but the PvE content is pretty on point. There's no 3 day spawn windows with shit spawning 4am-2pm regularly like on blue.

Msg me in game for pointers/explainin's if curious.