Red99

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Some kill shots working on more, server pretty fun now they got alot of the kinks worked out

FOH_zpsbf9ab05f.jpg

a89cf338-20ba-4a87-9037-0c7d7ef24d69_zpsc8ad1db5.jpg

Also some from a pal

big league chew_sl said:
many nilly apps were denied passage to raid in TD, this young lad just couldnt give up trying to catch that raft for some reason

bulletproofx_zps04e80794.jpg

this would-be adventurer was so scared that he couldnt do anything except run through more and more frogloks before finally finding his way to plug, with his dad Sukii trying to land a heal. its ok, backup was on the way
biggrin.png

sukiilalslorigu_zpsac02e3f5.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Unresistable bard highsun (dispels 1 buff, shadowsteps you), pillar spells that finish casting regardless of how away target has run... other things... can't

Previous pals also psycho immersed with pixels, not good
frown.png

Getting there though

low lvl might be ok

i never played p99 or red99, but my favorite eqemu pvp server was the one ol Image ran way back when EMU was in the dark ages. it was called Guild Wars i believe, way before that gay asian game came out

Enjoying the server more this time around

Xp loss in pvp gone, Rogean kinda waking up that nobody wants that hardcore of a grind on a low pop box, permanent 2X xp.

Pretty fun, willing to help out new peeps who feel tempted to join with some starter money, ports, the occasionnal buffed the fuck out

- Ecoli in-game

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nilbog fixed some pvp stuff too. It's gettin' closer but has a ways yet to go. Gotta say the last couple of patches has made things much more classic over there.

Kargon_sl

shitlord
What guild are you in Ecoli? I've been meaning to start up to play around again but just haven't known anyone playing as of late.

What guild are you in Ecoli? I've been meaning to start up to play around again but just haven't known anyone playing as of late.
Im in <classic> which only recruits 55+

Im sure its a bit rough starting out but it gets better afterwards and the more people sign on, the more noobs will be around to play together and start low-mid level guilds

The only low-mid guild off the top of my head is <Serenity>

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is raiding possible on red? I'm interested but don't want to put in 40 hours a week to not see any content lol. Also what classes are most needed there?

Kargon_sl

shitlord
Im in <classic> which only recruits 55+

Im sure its a bit rough starting out but it gets better afterwards and the more people sign on, the more noobs will be around to play together and start low-mid level guilds

The only low-mid guild off the top of my head is <Serenity>
Cool. Do you know what classes are most needed? I'd eventually app to classic just to fuck with Nihilum.

Is raiding possible on red? I'm interested but don't want to put in 40 hours a week to not see any content lol. Also what classes are most needed there?
Yeah the main raiding guild is Nihilum but even the underdog guilds do it

Not sure whats needed exactly, but apparently Necros and rangers are a bit gimpy

<Force> and <Azrael> are the low level guilds that are then recruited into <Classic>