Red99

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Noodle needs to suck it up and fight twinked rangers in blackburrow

I'm not gonna be on for a bit, but I want to take the most dangerous and humorous route and stream it
you say that now until you eat a death by the undead by the WK wizard spire for the second time after running there unsowed and get shit back next to fippy darkpaw lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pretend like there's this guy with down syndrome, you don't really know why he's there but you really want to help him. Essentially that is me.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
We're well-versed with such a scenario from our hours of play with Dr. Mario / Hightop.

I'm still not convinced he understands that DD spells break root.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Spectres also yield decent plat, but they cast lifetap and are in higher-traffic zones.
there are four spectres in qeynos catacombs. nice big zone experience modifier in that zone. and no one is ever there. enter the catacombs from the hidden passage below the warrior guild.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
there are four spectres in qeynos catacombs. nice big zone experience modifier in that zone. and no one is ever there. enter the catacombs from the hidden passage below the warrior guild.
Levels 33-36 is a bit low, which is what they seem to be.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm in, killing skeletons
Do yourself a favor and put a couple points into sense heading. Those first few levels are awful, and without a map you'll need your sense heading!

In other news, I didn't know the stein of moggok was a light source. Totally blinding folks with my stein's shine.