Red99

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Do yourself a favor and put a couple points into sense heading. Those first few levels are awful, and without a map you'll need your sense heading!

In other news, I didn't know the stein of moggok was a light source. Totally blinding folks with my stein's shine.
Do not put more than one point into sense heading. Put in the first point, then bind it to your movement keys.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do yourself a favor and put a couple points into sense heading. Those first few levels are awful, and without a map you'll need your sense heading!

In other news, I didn't know the stein of moggok was a light source. Totally blinding folks with my stein's shine.
bind a directional key to sense heading, one to forage, one to tracking (if you have it, etc.)

Vitality

HUSTLE
My sense heading is 0 because I'm a bad ass and am memorizing all the zones I go to.

I also have 4 wiki pages up at a time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Bro you gotta have sense heading.
Fuck that

rrr_img_92453.jpg

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, I made it to level six before my sense heading leveled up once. Even with it bound to a movement key. That shit got frustrating fast.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Man, I made it to level six before my sense heading leveled up once. Even with it bound to a movement key. That shit got frustrating fast.
How can doing literally no extra work be frustrating? Binding it to A and D keys maxes sense heading to your current level cap within ten minutes of leveling up every time. There is no reason not to do this.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bind sense heading to a move key. Takes you less than 10 minutes to blindly figure out how and yes you do need to do it asap.

Frost giant toes are extremely valuable for making stinging wort potions.