Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
My best guess on Velious is they are revisiting how much melee damage raid mobs are doing and how much melee damage players are able to do to them.

Not simple stuff to fix.

Wurms in ToV were getting stuck and not melee pushing, prob a fix needed there. I'm guessing it could be a while.

Server pop is something they do every once in a while to shake things up no pun intended.

Phara Dar drops so much crazy shit its like gearing priests/casters during Velious anyways.

Haynar is absolutely killing it with his hard work on the project, feel free to praise the shit outta that guy or sign over a donation to them in his name.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_93524.jpg

And so it begins

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm still grinding it out on my cleric anyways. Doing my thang. I'm not about having a ton of alts so I'm gonna focus on my cleric for now boyz.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm still grinding it out on my cleric anyways. Doing my thang. I'm not about having a ton of alts so I'm gonna focus on my cleric for now boyz.
Yeah I'm not either. Not gonna start up with the Tinker Town alts for a bit, and I need to get my druid more gear + epic. I also need to actually kill someone in pvp. I have like two kills.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ismaris , did you make that enchanter on a new account? are we doing it that way?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Big flex I'm looking to do that jboots MQ if you got the time this week.
Flex's play time has been pretty sporadic I say we buckle down and camp AC this week. I wonder if I can root nuke it at 49

I'll start on it when I ding 49 (hopefully tonight)

SRO Camp tip: Time don't matter just what you kill. Killed spiders, undead and the Mob in the ruins.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
how you doing on rogue weapons? I've got some on reserve if you need one or two.
Have a harpoon of the depths (I think? 8/25 one) and wintry club courtesy Ismaris. No gear beyond that. Hopefully I can find a group (s) or PL tonight, experience is what I really need (sitting at 13 since I was out for a week).

Vitality

HUSTLE
Have a harpoon of the depths (I think? 8/25 one) and wintry club courtesy Ismaris. No gear beyond that. Hopefully I can find a group (s) or PL tonight, experience is what I really need (sitting at 13 since I was out for a week).
Fuckin ismaris taking credit on the wintry club... he would

-- Have these two in the bank if you need:

rrr_img_93536.jpg

rrr_img_93537.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Big flex I'm looking to do that jboots MQ if you got the time this week.
Yeah man, Vitality is right. Work has been hammering me for a while now. I've only had the time to do some auctioning at the beginning of my work day at my office and for a couple hours at home afterwards. Anyhow, you're like a 50 Wizard now? You should be able to camp the AC ezpz in S.Ro at this point dawg.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Poseidon, if you're lurking, do you need MR gear (MR bracers, sarnak tabard etc?)

Might be trying to get ahold of you ingame for a PL sesh this week at some point.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
How do I camp it in S Ro? The info on p99 wiki doesn't seem to be right. Sitting on the hill described there and there is no spawn point at the loc mentioned. Only one nearby doesn't spawn any of the mobs the wiki says it's supposed to.