Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty busy at work this week so playtime is going to be low /non-existent. I died yesterday in lake rathetear and need to run lachius cleric out there to rez muh gimp ass.

Ryoz

<Donor>
got 5 levels today in upper guk. had some holo alt in the group and he kept logging his cleric in to give crazy buffs. few pkers kept trying to start shit but when you have like 1300 hps they can't do much.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
At 16 now, got a group for a bit in Oasis before a random twink killed a few people and they logged. I'm off today/tomorrow and all I've got on my plate is routine gym stuff, so I'll be around! Checking thread every couple hours too, so if someone wants to group/PL, post or PM me and I'll get on.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirg has a MA and melee train he is stripping/burning people with. lol Solo pvp and guild pvp are different animals. Mario u need to yonder / shadow step more dawg.
Naw

EQ000939.png

EQ000940.png

EQ000941.png

EQ000943.png

Mass PvP I'm getting chased and spamming eye of inny/batskull to block pells, rarely gettin the good YTs there

Wizard needs epic and some dance lessons really

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've got about 3600 plat. What's some good starter rogue gear to look out for and what prices should I look for?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Check the p99 wiki for BiS gear for rogues (under the class page)

Red prices are roughly .2 more than Blue for non resist gear and roughly 2.5-3x more expensive if it has resists on it.

You're going to want a base of 100 MR to be immune to root.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I can supply most of that list from my parked bard - at a reduced rate of course

All of that except the neck Flex stole

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I can supply most of that list from my parked bard - at a reduced rate of course

All of that except the neck Flex stole
Let me know homie. I've got a white gold neck but the other stuff would be handy. I'll be poor and ignore SoW pots til I get a bit higher.

Will be on in 30-1 hour and then on most of the day/night.

Vitality

HUSTLE
okay well the bard stuff is parked in lake of ill omen right now so that needs to get figured out but I have double bracer - tabbard - runed bone fork.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Let me know homie. I've got a white gold neck but the other stuff would be handy. I'll be poor and ignore SoW pots til I get a bit higher.

Will be on in 30-1 hour and then on most of the day/night.
By stole you mean ismaris going "ohai, want sum stuff :3" and me selling it and you telling me it was yours like 3 days later.

everything is always ismaris's fault, always.