Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Rogue yeah.
Okay I'll add you when I get on tonight, you're in range of most of us here now. Some ass-draggers at the back of the pack (Flex) but we'll circle back for them relatively shortly depending no their speed to lvl 20 this week.

If you need starting cash you can pm me your play time and we can work something out.

Hustle Fund is holding steady at 6.5k for RR usage.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Fresh is a great guild for 1-45 for sure. After that people are way to damn paranoid and anti-holo. half the guildchat is people being accused of being spies or getting yelled at for saying something location related in /gu.

To me it seems like Fresh is just the guild to level in before joining holocaust, and some fresh members cant see that. People in fresh have attacked/killed so many of my group members while i was still tagged fresh, fuck em. Making me find my own way back to kedge from FoB while they kept exping was the last straw.

Vitality

HUSTLE
After 45 Fresh's quality drops significantly, thank god I have 90% rez now. CoM the other night with them was a nightmare.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_93845.png

sup

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Okay I'll add you when I get on tonight, you're in range of most of us here now. Some ass-draggers at the back of the pack (Flex) but we'll circle back for them relatively shortly depending no their speed to lvl 20 this week.

If you need starting cash you can pm me your play time and we can work something out.

bro this guy has ragebringer n shit I think.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Yeah I xferred over like 200k in plat so I should be fine.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Does he have any missing gear slots? No? Thank god.

I'm so used to playing my paladin I'm running through clusters of red con orcs not thinking they could 1) kill me 2) aggro on me. Hitting my gheal hotkey. Having to bind wound and sot and regen HP. Its terrible haha.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone got a list of caster gear with Red prices I can look for, totaling about 2k? I've got 3k but figured saving 1000p for spells wouldn't be a bad idea :p

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm still rocking pretty shite gear, but only 27 so not too worried. Gonna have a lot of time later this week to get some leveling in. All Thur night... might take off Friday too.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone got a list of caster gear with Red prices I can look for, totaling about 2k? I've got 3k but figured saving 1000p for spells wouldn't be a bad idea :p
Most gear is close to blue prices, the major exception being anything with resists on it. Prices can be 2-3x as much, if not more.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Meh according to wiki the Shovel alone (assuming best due to earth pet soloing) is like 2500p. Almost all my monies!