Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lost the roll last night in SolB on some Runed Mithril Bracers. The +5 wis woulda been balla.

Ismaris hooked it up with a +2 wis bear chest. Had +sta on it too, so it was like a double bonus. I'm up to 115 wisdom now.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I made a friend/duo partner with a twink cleric. We're currently rocking level 14 in CB, grouped with a chanter.

The cleric gave me his phone # so we can duo together a lot. If I disappear from the boards/in-game, it's because he tracked me down and murdered me.

Keep my legacy alive, bros.

Crone

I made a friend/duo partner with a twink cleric. We're currently rocking level 14 in CB, grouped with a chanter.

The cleric gave me his phone # so we can duo together a lot. If I disappear from the boards/in-game, it's because he tracked me down and murdered me.

Keep my legacy alive, bros.
Wish your play times were different so we could meet up and level more!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Trust me when I say the crazies on red are enough for me

Ain't going near no damn Discord server

People get so mad over this stuff

Group a_skeleton_02 up and hang with them TMO guys

I can group a monk when you guys are all in your 50s that is very decked out

Vitality

HUSTLE
we're mostly in the 50's now - Poseidon Pixi Me(51 baby) Ismaris Hightawp etc etc

Once brik pulls his head out his ass and makes himself available in the level 20 area on the weekends I can swarm some FV drolvargs for Hustlefest 2015 to get stragglers and alts in range.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
we're mostly in the 50's now - Poseidon Pixi Me(51 baby) Ismaris Hightawp etc etc

Once brik pulls his head out his ass and makes himself available in the level 20 area on the weekends I can swarm some FV drolvargs for Hustlefest 2015 to get stragglers and alts in range.
bro I don't even have a weekend off until April 18th. Someone can log me in for it if they want :p

Crone

Once I hit 40, grouping as a Druid has been a lot more difficult. Harder to find groups, more PvP to interupt the exp grind, just has been tough. Expected though, and I will push through!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I think the pill identified was called thizzle or something, some club drug.

My pixel will is made out to Grandmaster Colgate should I meet an untimely death.
Well fug that then anyways. I don't need a club drug, I need addys so I can concentrate during 36 hour sock pooping marathons.