Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I shouldn't let it get to me, but that's PvP I suppose. It'll feel great if I ever get revenge. lol!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Besides, most people will be pretty cool if you just take it with a laugh. Until you put on a holo tag at least. Then they'll shit on you as much as possible in a very hateful way.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
With good reason though, holo cock blocks the content, so the whole server is mad at them lololol
This the reality of pvp in EverQuest. The only difference between this and Live is that back on Live in 2001 there were more people playing, so you had more alliances and political bullshit forming the cockblocking entity (Not a single entity, like Holo). Personally, I think a good dose of contested content is a good thing, but having ALL the content contested contributes to declining server population. I am curious if Holo will eventually create another dead server like Nihilum. I think a good thing would be having raid rotations in the good of keeping a decent pop.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Bro the nerds on this box can't even agree to a rotation on blue. There is zero chance they could handle a rotation on a server where they can actually just kill each other.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
This the reality of pvp in EverQuest. The only difference between this and Live is that back on Live in 2001 there were more people playing, so you had more alliances and political bullshit forming the cockblocking entity (Not a single entity, like Holo). Personally, I think a good dose of contested content is a good thing, but having ALL the content contested contributes to declining server population. I am curious if Holo will eventually create another dead server like Nihilum. I think a good thing would be having raid rotations in the good of keeping a decent pop.
PDM on TZ controlled almost everything, forever . . . from Kunark, until Zek live today. Lol

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I go LD due to net outage and immediately get replaced in Holocaust KC group

I've got better things to do

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Slowly getting there...

So what are the rules with guard assisting, if anyone knows? Got my first pvp death by a twink ranger (Lower) in GFay. He attacked me in Kelethin and I'm amiable to the guards but he's a wood elf- no surprise they didn't assist. Gated to Felwithe, he tracked me down and PK'd me there while I stood on top of a max rep friendly guard. When will they assist me?
frown.png

Also I called LNS and he didn't bother me after that. If I do that and they continue to kill me, how do I go about reporting that?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep in mind, some classes can lull / pacify guards too. I did that with my chanter a few times to bust skulls at NFP bank.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Looks like you dropped a fat stack of plat there Brikker. How much did that stuff cost you?
Most of that is cloth armor from looting newbie mobs :p Only items of note are Stein of Moggok, Black Tome with Silver Runes, Advisor Robe, Gatorscale Sleeves, Elemental Binder, and the White Onyx neck thing. I also have parts of the mage focus stein and torch (water and fire pets) but need a few more pieces for the quest turn in. Most expensive item there is the neck which I got for free randomly; Stein was most expensive I bought @ 400p. I still have about 1500, think I'm going to keep looking for mage focus items then save the rest for spells.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Decided to stop being a pussy and worked on my shaman some more today. Hit 35.

ismaris

So I go LD due to net outage and immediately get replaced in Holocaust KC group

I've got better things to do
Same shit happened to me a few days back. Is common courtesy dead?

I've decided imma farm up some fishbone earrings for all you fefs willing to help me in kedge. It'll be, like, your reward for helping !

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Vit / Ismaris, what are your playtime s liking like for Friday and Saturday?

ismaris

On Friday, I should have playtime 6:30pm EST until my poopsock needs changed. Saturday should be pretty open as well, but the girlfriend and I might go out for a hike at some point during the day. We tend to do that. Why? What are you thinking?