Red99

Ryoz

<Donor>
I will be around literally all day and night tomorrow if anyone wants level/pl (26 atm). Not sure about weekend, being easter and all, and gotta get my yard into shape, doubt I'll have much time.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Need to get Angkar 60. Roman can pay late on the weekends, so seeing if I can fill the group with forum pals

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Won't be around this weekend, as I'm going back home (working remotely currently) to spend Easter weekend with the wife and kids. I doubt it, but if someone really thinks they could make use of a 43 Druid, by all means, PM me and I can give info.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm fine with getting a forum Bro group going this weekend. I've been pretty disappointed with the groups I've been getting recently (mostly holocaust B team fails)

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I have a Venril Sathir Pulsing Green Stone for MQ if at any point one of you forum bros needs.

ismaris

Haha no. Still need Ulump and kedge seahorse. Kedge seahorse will be the worst part, as it takes 4-6 bros there who are reasonably competent, for what is possibly an extended stretch.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Wtf Ismaris, rally those scrubs and get that junk done.

If nothing else, we will knock out your epic this weekend

Crone

Figured out a friend of mine in my class played/plays on P99 Blue. He's got a 60 Cleric with epic and is in TMO. Trying to convince him to sell off some shit to get me some plat on Red.

Maybe we be rolling DEEP soon bros.

ismaris

Nice! And Lachius--I know. I need some strong melees and a reasonably strong group for Ulump. Such as: Angkar or vit, holo war, me, 3 strong melee dps

Crone

Nice! And Lachius--I know. I need some strong melees and a reasonably strong group for Ulump. Such as: Angkar or vit, holo war, me, 3 strong melee dps
I'll sit on the sidelines and root for ya! Balla.... Shot calla....

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
RL pal got Everquest, and is setup to play this Friday in our tinker town group. Also registered here.

+1

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Really ironic the only nonessential person in that setup is you. Lol

We will finish it out this weekend man, you do too much for the group to be left hanging.... Just really wish I could skip the kedge party.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'll bring a manastone down and we can fucking rape sea horses

Got shit to do with the wife Saturday but....

n4e8f8012c871d.png