Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
We generally don't poopsock until the weekends. Mario and I log on from 6-10~ EST and Vit is on PST so he usually gets on at 8 (Though he didn't log in last night). Lots of other RR bros are on at various times, like Weebay, Nirgon, some others.

ismaris

In other news, hightop and I were getting like a level every 30 mins with quads using our patented, mana-free methodology. Kind of broke EQ there.

ismaris

No but we're probably sitting at 10-12 players at this point. Not sure what the plan is on guilding up. Something to discuss.

Vitality

HUSTLE
No but we're probably sitting at 10-12 players at this point. Not sure what the plan is on guilding up. Something to discuss.
Good portion of the bros on these boards are in Holocaust.

- I have bowling Wednesdays so I don't get much game time
- Will be able to sock pretty hard this weekend as the GF is out of town and moving is done with.

ismaris

Had some time this morning so I got 49 on spirocs. Gonna probably starting working on epic pieces in off hours if I get time.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Buddy and I were able to get the Titanium client all setup last night. He made his Dark Elf enchanter. I'm rolling a DE SK. This coming weekend and week I should be able to play more than normal because of spring break! holla holla for a dolla!

We generally don't poopsock until the weekends. Mario and I log on from 6-10~ EST and Vit is on PST so he usually gets on at 8 (Though he didn't log in last night). Lots of other RR bros are on at various times, like Weebay, Nirgon, some others.
Well, maybe we can get together on the weekends. I'm on late night PST, so like 12am-3am your time. lol

F'ing 3 hour difference.
frown.png

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
After tomorrow I have about a month off, was thinking of making a tank. Either halfling war or human SK, a halfling rogue also a strong possibility.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Buddy and I were able to get the Titanium client all setup last night. He made his Dark Elf enchanter. I'm rolling a DE SK. This coming weekend and week I should be able to play more than normal because of spring break! holla holla for a dolla!

Well, maybe we can get together on the weekends. I'm on late night PST, so like 12am-3am your time. lol

F'ing 3 hour difference.
frown.png
I'll be around during those times and can pass out RR care packages and cleric buffs etc.

@Insomnia - all great classes if you plan on socking it with the guys here.

If you guys have any Red Tomato Incentives and haven't used them they're redeemable for a couple hundred plat here.

ismaris

After tomorrow I have about a month off, was thinking of making a tank. Either halfling war or human SK, a halfling rogue also a strong possibility.
I'd suggest going with SK over war, but halfling > all, so take that into account as well.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
125 agility assling warrior ftw. My first serious eq char back in 99. I remember getting shrekt by a halfling warrior a month into reds launch in a tight space in unrest, had him down to like 20% and ht was down and he was ramming crippling blows in my ass.

Crone

I'll be around during those times and can pass out RR care packages and cleric buffs etc.

@Insomnia - all great classes if you plan on socking it with the guys here.

If you guys have any Red Tomato Incentives and haven't used them they're redeemable for a couple hundred plat here.
Hell ya!! I knew we had some bros that were on late.
smile.png

Will get everything installed tonight, including those bomb textures pack to make everything look pretty.

Big Flex, when you rolling an SK with me?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Fuck str gear. Youre not going to mt raid mobs, youre never going to get a guise, you're *probably* not going to get an a aon, might as well be small. Gnomes get a ton of gnome only junk buff clickies and self haste in velious. Yolo.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Cog_Boost

http://wiki.project1999.com/Grease_Injection

Nirgon give me a fungi and I'll roll a shrunken kickstun mightystrike gnome.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Cobalt bracer.

Halfling warriors are the best naggy tanks... Except epic mage pets? Lol

Crone

I kinda forgot that race does matter back in "classic". So just roll Ogre? I'll roll Ogre and make the perilous run to Nektulos to level!