Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_92888.jpg

rekt

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Make a dope ass ranger with all of that, velious should launch by the time u hit 19 and u can fear kite animals with no class exp penalty

Vitality

HUSTLE
lol you should have seen it before the group bonuses and server experience bonus and when PvP kills caused exp loss. I quit my troll SK before I got out of 35.
I managed to get that xp while constantly PVPing in CoM. I had to hide in corners to med enough for CH to the warrior while still having time heal the other dudes. It was a pretty intense 6 hours.

Good news is I managed to get 3 starter weapons out of CoM (wintry club, runewood greatstaff, fire rune brand)

ismaris

I did some plvling yesterday of Crone and brikker and got them to like 13-16 range. Told them to hit up nybrights in offtime to get some plat. Also, thanks to vitality, gave them the hookup on some starter weapons.

Oh, and yeah, I made a level 1 to get at the same hookup brikk got in on, and got a tranix crown, ranger root sword, and grim skull earring.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nybrights were tough, and could only kill 2 before respawn. Tons of time sitting in between to regen health back up to kill another. Solo, the exp was terrible, although the money is there due to the bronze weapons. Died 4-5 times, and on the run back, a pained unicorn got me a couple more times. Wasn't a good time.

Got pissed. Rolled up a Half Elf Druid in Kelethin, immediately got a Orc Hill group, and within a couple hours I'm level 9, with all my spells bought due to some gracious high levels stopping by Orc hill and tossing plat around.

Not sure if I'm going back to Monk, and at this rate, I'll be caught up easily by tonight. F being evil. F no gate. F no bind. F no heals. F terrible noobie melee damage. The Druid is working out really well.

ismaris

Nybrights were tough, and could only kill 2 before respawn. Tons of time sitting in between to regen health back up to kill another. Solo, the exp was terrible, although the money is there due to the bronze weapons. Died 4-5 times, and on the run back, a pained unicorn got me a couple more times. Wasn't a good time.

Got pissed. Rolled up a Half Elf Druid in Kelethin, immediately got a Orc Hill group, and within a couple hours I'm level 9, with all my spells bought due to some gracious high levels stopping by Orc hill and tossing plat around.

Not sure if I'm going back to Monk, and at this rate, I'll be caught up easily by tonight. F being evil. F no gate. F no bind. F no heals. F terrible noobie melee damage. The Druid is working out really well.
I think you are probably on the right path, given this being your first character. Playing a melee without some srs twink gear / pocket ports is painful. I'm only planning on rolling a melee once I can afford a fungi at the least.

Jysin, I have no idea, but I am guessing it was an azreal alt. They give out items / plat to new players. Anyone know what the tranny crown will bring on Red? I was told 8-12k?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'd be happy shooting for 20k for the crown and getting underbought down to 12k at the min.

It's one of the best head slots in the game for a variety of classes.

Crone

I think you are probably on the right path, given this being your first character. Playing a melee without some srs twink gear / pocket ports is painful. I'm only planning on rolling a melee once I can afford a fungi at the least.
Ya, and I'm pretty sure the way to power level is just get a group going. If no rerolled bros around, advertise that a groups going with a druid support. Can't imagine that won't get a few people. For a little while last night, we had a full group, and the exp was insane, even for quickly slaughtering dark blue con mobs, let alone white or yellow con mobs.

Will try and get a port, and get back to Cabilis on my Monk. Has 100p in the bank, and want to make use of that on the Druid. Also, I think the 1hb you gave me ismaris has +wis on it, and is Druid useable. Can move that to the Druid, but the 2hb I would like to give back so someone else can use.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Possibility of me doing bard swarm this weekend is high (group starting at level 16) depends on b-town getting his new computer up or not. Let's try and have everyone looking to shoot for level 30 quickly at about that level (16) by friday if possible.

Crone

Possibility of me doing bard swarm this weekend is high (group starting at level 16) depends on b-town getting his new computer up or not. Let's try and have everyone looking to shoot for level 30 quickly at about that level (16) by friday if possible.
On it! We've got a good crew up and coming I think!