Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_93270.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's not like I can't bard PL later when my bard is high level also - I mean Slow Aggro + Bard DS in Mistmoore is a real thing.

The Slam Jam is just an opportunity for you guys to hop on the xp train while I get my bard up.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope to get my Druid up , and can be a RR bros PLing machine. Anyone starting, making it happen. I also don't mind sharing account info, if someone ever needed it. So it's all about helping out the RR bros!

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not like I can't bard PL later when my bard is high level also - I mean Slow Aggro + Bard DS in Mistmoore is a real thing.

The Slam Jam is just an opportunity for you guys to hop on the xp train while I get my bard up.
Got another RR lurker who got ahold of me in game and wants in on the slamjam. pixi, 16 monk.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'll be on tonight in some form (Dexterity/Vitality/Hustlin) prepping for tomorrow. Anyone with questions can ask them here or online then. (roughly 9:30pm PST is when I'll be on)

So far the group looks like:

Me (Dexterity)
the silent (Blacktown)
Crone (tiernan sp?)
Pixi
Ryoz
and... Insomnia?? (If he can get to 12)

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Yeah if I can get my SK to 12 tonight ill be down. No clue how long ill be able to stay, probably until wife aggro gets untolerable. I know for a fact my mom wants us to drop our son off to stay the night, so tomorrow evening is looking open, just that afternoon time is going to be a hassle.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can postpone it, maybe to a lunch break we take? Depending on how afk'able it is, I'll need an hour at some point to go to Costco, to pick up a few things. Other than that, I should be able to go the entire time with ya Vit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's entirely AFKable - until we get to certain level breakpoints and need to move to another location.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey one of yall get ismaris online to consent someone and get dragged and rezzed in seb

Ryoz

<Donor>
Thanks for getting me to 12 Vit. I saw you LD'd so I gated so I wouldn't die. Thanks Lach as well for pl in befallen. See you guys tomorrow.