Red99

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Can anyone lend/give/sell me a CoS for my necro? I can give you blue plat if needed.

@Crone - I'm 37 now, that bard hooked me the fuck up

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
All about that street cred Flex.
we gotta work on that

rrr_img_93631.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anything for forum bros. Flex is the one who got me the plat by hustlin my leet handouts though! :p

I (re)made an alt Iksar necro to tool around with when I can't find groups on rogue. Name is Scaledpeen (see how long that lasts). My play times are odd due to shift work schedule so I'm finding the "can't find group" to be the norm...

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Vitality, I gave Flex that neck because I thought you guys were basically exchanging items. Whatevs.

Hightop I better see you YTing some bitches with that ice comet. If we roll around together and camp some druid rings I'm thinking we should be able to get somethin.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
hahaha

anyway i've spoken to more than a couple people while auctioning who had recently started, I've been told this thread is driving traffic to red99 and lurkers are starting up because of it.
Yeah I've talked to probably ~5 lurkers online who rolled there after seeing the thread. We should get some kickback.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can anyone lend/give/sell me a CoS for my necro? I can give you blue plat if needed.

@Crone - I'm 37 now, that bard hooked me the fuck up
If only I could have stayed up later... stupid work. He offered to let me join.
frown.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've got him on friends list and seen him selling PL's in ooc but I think he said you need a PBAOE? Rogue is :*( sometimes

Vitality

HUSTLE
Post your playtime brik - see if we can get something worked out. What level are you now?

I feel like Hightop is going to go Bruce Banner on this server after he gets his kit straightend out. Years of bullying and back alley beat downs are warping his soul into HULKTOP.

We're talking CoM rooftop ice comets - Rooting mobs a bard is swarming in BW - Porting people right into a gank trap.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Kokusho on these forums?

Also, level 34 Druid and more than willing to help anyone starting up with ports, binds, some buffs, etc. Hit me up on Tiernan.