Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
So p99 gets nothing and daybreak gets a release delay. Good work...
I wouldn't say they get nothing. Even if we assume that this "agreement" would not necessarily hold up under legal scrutiny, the public assurance it gives will likely result in a boost in player population for p99. As Vitality suggested, I might also consider that they are getting access to some archived assets that will help with enhancing the classic experience.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_96206.png

These mods have had their coffee today. Good show!

Needless

Toe Sucker
If any of you Wakandans get the 51 negro spell splurt, i'll trade you a handjob behind the church for it~

Splurt for splurt ifyouknowwhatimsayin

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Burger King of Azrael gave me 4 dropped Shaman spells today. I thought that was pretty cool of him since we have only chatted in game a few times. I can turn two of them in for random shammy spells too.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Tyen must be bored not taking care of his donkey kid.

What do you call a donkey baby, anyway?

Needless

Toe Sucker
so...... how reliant are GMs with /petition? i was killing spectres, took off my harvester and accidentally vendored it for fuck sake. It doesn't even appear on the vendor to buy it back, wtf?

I'm so pissed right now

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
can vendor mine for it. just keep buying out all of the cheap items with QTY's. eventually your harvester will pop up.

or if you don't want to man up and fix your own mistakes, there's like maybe a 50/50 chance of a GM helping you with that. =p i once accidentally turned in my Sebilis key instead of some almost identical looking totem for a Crafted armor quest. /petitioned about it, woke up the next morning with my seb key back in my backpack.

Vitality

HUSTLE
i petitioned for it, i'll try that vendor thing in the meantime though just incase lol
Need to post petitions on the forums. (in the petition forum)

GM's are GREAT at petitions man, they just suspended like 30 people from the sunday karnor 200 person pvp rumble.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol they won't restore it because it was vendored and not turned in accidentally.

Useless ass guide.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Play Nice Policy violations (Accidental LNS kills on both sides even though no one called LNS)

GM's handing out suspensions based on screenshots from the accusor without any investigation or witnesses. Basically Red PVP on a large scale has just become a Lawyers game.

Not only that but the GMs Sirken/Daerubel primarily focus attention on the blue server and weren't present for the largest fight in server history.

This server isn't Red..

Need to rename it to Pink99 because of its "play like a pussy" policy