Red99

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I keep reading EQ threads here and now I'm getting the itch again for my yearly fix. I don't know where to go though. Fuck bros. What do I do

Relapse

Trakanon Raider
[9/10/2015 4:04:25 PM] Moregan Theguide: or better yet, make salty and abacab and rellapse the guides

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rhuobhe

N00b
I couldn't resist the itch and created a Paladin. His gear is aight. I am just running around Faydwer killing Orcs doing a little Fishing and Baking Sandwiches - maybe some low level PvP? It really does feel like I'm playing a single player game much worse compared to when I first started on Red.

PM me if you ever want to hit up that Crushbone!

I suggest we all log in with lvl1s in the same place and FFA each other. Simulate actual Discord launch. Qeynos gets my vote.

Red is dead and it's been a shit server for about three years. Even massive non classic xp bonus and nearly uncontested dragons couldn't create a healthy pop... Wipe it clean, you can make a lot. More money off the RMTing then Rogean

I haven't been on Red since Chewie got banned, can someone tell me what happened to the Flowers of Happiness guild message board? All my Flowers bros are scattering in the wind :(

Also I'm just getting caught up on the Greengrocer stuff, LOL.