Red99

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I keep reading EQ threads here and now I'm getting the itch again for my yearly fix. I don't know where to go though. Fuck bros. What do I do

Relapse

Molten Core Raider
[9/10/2015 4:04:25 PM] Moregan Theguide: or better yet, make salty and abacab and rellapse the guides

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rhuobhe

N00b
I couldn't resist the itch and created a Paladin. His gear is aight. I am just running around Faydwer killing Orcs doing a little Fishing and Baking Sandwiches - maybe some low level PvP? It really does feel like I'm playing a single player game much worse compared to when I first started on Red.

PM me if you ever want to hit up that Crushbone!

I suggest we all log in with lvl1s in the same place and FFA each other. Simulate actual Discord launch. Qeynos gets my vote.

Red is dead and it's been a shit server for about three years. Even massive non classic xp bonus and nearly uncontested dragons couldn't create a healthy pop... Wipe it clean, you can make a lot. More money off the RMTing then Rogean

I haven't been on Red since Chewie got banned, can someone tell me what happened to the Flowers of Happiness guild message board? All my Flowers bros are scattering in the wind :(

Also I'm just getting caught up on the Greengrocer stuff, LOL.