Red99

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
i just saw ya in South Karana not long ago

<< Madriax

/wave
Haha, when we saw you my friend says: "quick! quick! con him! Can you attack him? You'll win if you can, he can't beat you with my buffs and even if he could he can't catch you!"

"No, I can't."

"Oh."

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Haha Nihilum is still blatantly exploiting raid mobs? And in front of rivals no less? That guild has to be the most pathetic and dirty guild I've ever seen. Is wheelchair druid going to play three servers when teams comes out? Another server to RMT on so most likely.

Did Rogean ever get around to taking away their Nag and Vox loot after it was proven they exploited the first kills on the server? Not only do they keep getting away with this shit, for YEARS now, but they con the incompetent GMs into suspending and disbanding their rival guild for doing the same thing. This is the kind of stuff that kills a server faster than anything and why red went from 500+ on day one to nihilum leaving accounts logged in all day to keep the server pop above 1/10th that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, when we saw you my friend says: "quick! quick! con him! Can you attack him? You'll win if you can, he can't beat you with my buffs and even if he could he can't catch you!"

"No, I can't."

"Oh."
lol

do you have any resist gear yet? i would've root/stun locked you. she probably could've kept you alive for a long time though. probably would have been a stalemate.

oh and i have SoW potions and can strafe run like a champ =p

p.s. i looted a Griffon Eye in NK earlier, if you get the gems for the turn in I'll hook you up with some Crafted Vambraces

Ames_sl

shitlord
Haha Nihilum is still blatantly exploiting raid mobs? And in front of rivals no less? That guild has to be the most pathetic and dirty guild I've ever seen. Is wheelchair druid going to play three servers when teams comes out? Another server to RMT on so most likely.

Did Rogean ever get around to taking away their Nag and Vox loot after it was proven they exploited the first kills on the server? Not only do they keep getting away with this shit, for YEARS now, but they con the incompetent GMs into suspending and disbanding their rival guild for doing the same thing. This is the kind of stuff that kills a server faster than anything and why red went from 500+ on day one to nihilum leaving accounts logged in all day to keep the server pop above 1/10th that.
good times

Rhuobhe

N00b
Come back to Red. <Nihilum> decisively defeated by <Red Dawn> and Coalition Forces the other day. Tune and Nizzar banned. Bunch of dragons killed.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Come back to Red. <Nihilum> decisively defeated by <Red Dawn> and Coalition Forces the other day. Tune and Nizzar banned. Bunch of dragons killed.
Major battles so far.

POF 48 Red Dawn vs 24 Nihilum (Nihilum 31 kills, Red Dawn 3 kills) Nihilum Victory
Hate 41 Red Dawn vs 25 Nihilum (Nihilum 36 kills, Red Dawn 1 kills) Nihilum Victory
Solb 60 Red Dawn vs 27 Nihilum (Nihilum 32 kills, Red Dawn 16 kills) Red Dawn Victory
DL 75 Red Dawn vs 49 Nihilum (Nihilum 74 kills, Red Dawn 27 kills) Nihilum Victory

Tune was banned because he killed some guy who ran back into Lavastorm after being killed in mass pvp, looted his corpse and ran back into the middle of the battle.

Red Dawn has been playing the gms and it has resulted in some bans for stupid stuff but we know thats how they want to play it.

Rhuobhe

N00b
Red Dawn still has a bunch of low to mid 50s... still leveling to 60. Nihilium bunch of 60 neckbeards with VP gear frantically trying to prevent inevitable.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
<< level 49 Paladin, looking for pixel package

one step away from Soulfire

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone willing to hook a fellow pvp brother up? Starting brand new on the sever. Any love you can throw my way much appreciated. PM me.