Red99

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Someone is streaming.

mTmCfdG.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dont be a politically correct douche. Every indication I have ever had pointed to Nizzar being a fucking ass bag. So, fuck him, I think its over due he got banned, and the wheelchair thing is whatever to me. To find out it was actually true, in retrospect with his ass baggery, its funny.

I dont root for randomperson#134234 to get MS / cancer and be fucked for life. But if you a shit bag in a wheelchair, then pity and caring for you goes to zero. Just like it does for an ass bag NOT in a fucking wheelchair.

Now, if the guy was some really amazing person (and my experience and knowledge of him is somewhat limited, but overwhelmingly indicates he is a shit bag), and I found out you are wheelchair bound . . . then that sucks, and I would have even greater respect and admiration for you maintaining that while in a shitty situation. So I guess it goes both ways, fuck Nizzar.

So if Nizzar is an asshole (he is an asshole) call him an asshole. Resorting to trying to make him miserable because hes in a wheelchair just makes anyone doing that ten times more of an asshole than Nizzar, defeating the purpose of saying Nizz is an asshole.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Eh, not burning any more of my life in a serious discussion of Nizzar. I dont give a flying fuck about him, wheelchair or no, and as of right now he is not providing me any entertainment in this thread.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Care to provide details for those of us not in your circle jerk?

leaf

Decline Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Nizzar banned for good (for the third time). Nihilum zerg disbanded. Warm body ex-zerglings left out in the cold guildless. Small crews thriving. Elderan still a faggot.

VHarvest_sl

shitlord
I want to play on this server, but I want a group of people to play with. I will play any class. I've been messing around with a few lowbies, but I don't want to be by myself on a new server, especially a PvP one. It's like blue all over again, except you can get ganked any time...

Can anyone help me find a Red family? Hit me in PM or on here, thanks...

Rhuobhe

N00b
I want to play on this server, but I want a group of people to play with. I will play any class. I've been messing around with a few lowbies, but I don't want to be by myself on a new server, especially a PvP one. It's like blue all over again, except you can get ganked any time...

Can anyone help me find a Red family? Hit me in PM or on here, thanks...
My friend just started from NOTHING a few weeks ago and rolled a ranger.

51 Now. Didn't have any trouble finding groups Crushbone -> Unrest -> Mistmoore

You will get ganked sometimes, if you don't like that don't start here.

VHarvest_sl

shitlord
I committed to a necro because it's an independent class that can start from scratch easily. If anyone can help out with like 10pp so I can get my spells levels 4, 8, 12, etc, let me know. Character name is Degradation.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Decent server to start on atm, provided pvp doesn't scare you and you don't need hand-holding.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I committed to a necro because it's an independent class that can start from scratch easily. If anyone can help out with like 10pp so I can get my spells levels 4, 8, 12, etc, let me know. Character name is Degradation.
Logging in to see if you on atm by chance.

Under level 12 you really want a rusty halberd or better for your pet, just a mere rusty halberd will make a lvl 1 pet hit for 21. Pretty solid self-PL
smile.png

Rellapse_sl

shitlord
This box is corrupted and so are the staff.

You petition your actual paypal logs of people paying you for pixels/services.

You see them get unbanned by the GM's

VHarvest_sl

shitlord
I settled in and rerolled a shaman to get groups. I am level 24 now with cannibalize, but it was the only 24 spell i could afford. I will group with whoever, and duo with a melee or whatever, loving it so far but need help still please. Hit me up, name is Devolved.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
the "toxicity" is exaggerated, theres a couple douches but its not that bad

ive already gotten 1 person started if anyone else is interested please PM me as I'll be starting a PL group in the very near future
I think Wanted / Squire still has jboots, I might hop back on