Red99

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Started playing on red with some TMO the other day, I'm like 35 now and climbing. Server if thriving due to how horrible blue is becoming and so far I'm having fun. Didn't bring any plat over since I wasn't sure if i'd like it so i'm super scrubby rogue right now.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Started playing on red with some TMO the other day, I'm like 35 now and climbing. Server if thriving due to how horrible blue is becoming and so far I'm having fun. Didn't bring any plat over since I wasn't sure if i'd like it so i'm super scrubby rogue right now.
Welcome aboard brother. What class did you end up rolling and whats your characters name to add to the forum pals list.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This server is full of lols!

rrr_img_89175.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fools violating LNS rules right in front of the GM (Sirken). He just wiped all Azrael in zone and suspended them from zone for their actions.

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
He did the same thing to them in VP one afternoon, until a few minutes later when he found out they were in the right. Much hilarity in OOC that day.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Me and Jysin got booted from <Fresh> for grouping with Holo today hehe. The red drama is real! No warning, just an angry message in /guild and the boot

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the same. Guild leader went ragemode I guess. Flo and I were grouped down in KC Verix camp grinding xp. All of the sudden some guild message and the boot. No tells, no warning, nothing. Haha! Apparently he zoned into KC and got PKd by some random Holo toon. Then saw us in the zone with other Holo and assumed we had something to do with it. Again, something a simple tell would have resolved. Last I knew, Fresh were somewhat allied with Holo. No fucking clue what his beef was.

Dude needs to put on his big boy pants and take revenge on his killers. Emo little bitch.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Started up a druid yesterday over Qeynos side of the world. Slowly leveling up and enjoying the grind if anyone is on and wants to join or chat shit it's Tilluinx in game.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Shit, didnt get back until after you were gone Till. You might wanna consider re-rolling. Lol

Druids are . . . common? Lol

Could prolly get you some half decent gear for just about anything if you give me a week or so to scrounge it up. (No rogue epics etc, but a semi full set of newbie / mid range stuff).

I'll be afk but online all afternoon on either Angkar or Phorsail if you get back on.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, I say play the class that you enjoy most. Druids can make decent money by being a port bitch during your downtime and, as always, make fantastic PL classes later on. Don't underestimate tracking too. I have a couple really low end items for a druid and can toss you a Clarity if you catch me in game. (Jyson)