X wing vs tie fighter
Janes combat sim
Zork think graphics and third person narration

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Rise of the Triad
Vampire: The Masquerade
Homeworld
Dungeon Siege (not the crappy, most recent incarnation)
Supreme Commander/Total Annihilation

I'd like to see more "classical" rpg's remade. The isometric ones like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. I know they did a BGEE, but let's take this shit to the next level.
This seems to be the biggest isometric baldur's gate style game in development right now.

Raised about 4 million dollars from sept to october and they started developing it now.

It's one to watch.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...oject-eternity

I'm gonna give Grimoire a shot myself though as its being released sooner, but that won't be nearly the same quality as the project linked above lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bomberman on steam. Not a fancy one, just the good ole bomberman(well the one I played, which is SNES Super Bomberman, guess the original is the PC Engine &co ones but never played that). Then on steam for the large playerbase and multiplayer support.
There is one on XBL, it's actually pretty good. Very much the original, just prettier.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL.

How the fuck has there not been a modern version of THE BEST SPORTS GAME OF ALL TIME? Seriously.
/thread right here.

God I loved that game. Winning by killing enough of the enemy team was the best.

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
First remake that springs to mind for me is Mass Effect 3, but only to unfuck it up.

Seriously though:

Daggerfall
Rise of the Triads
Heretic
Hexen

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
pretty sure at the end of SNES shadowrun there was a blurb that a sequel was coming. so sad.
http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-returns/

A quote from a page on the site.
Our goal is to create a game that reflects the original tabletop RPG?s narrative and tactical detail, and acts as the spiritual successor to the groundbreaking Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo Shadowrun games from way back in the 90?s.
I haven't checked out much of the site, but I do recall reading somewhere that they had both the guys who did the music for the SNES/Genesis working on this one.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I would like Age of Mythology on the Starcraft 2 engine.

The SC2 engine is (imo) fantastic compared to that of previous rts games, and I like gameplay in AoM, but it really suffers now due to it's slow engine (you try to move a unit and it doesnt react instantly).

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
pretty sure at the end of SNES shadowrun there was a blurb that a sequel was coming. so sad.
Shadowrun Returns kickstarter is going to tie in both the SNES and Genesis characters through side missions. They have said it is pretty much the sequel to both of them.