Remakes: What would you like to see?

Obscene_sl

shitlord
Earthbound
Final Fantasy 2/3/7
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger (not cross)

Pretty much just a simple turn-based RPG w/o too much bullshit getting in my way. Give me my storyline and basic exp system and get the hell outta my way.

Another Final Fantasy Tactics would be hot.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All games on SNES I don't think would translate well into a remake. I think the retro aspect of them are what make them so great. However, N64 and PS1 would be the best areas to investigate for remakes. One in particular game I'm reminded of on N64 was called Jetforce Gemini. It was a Zelda like game but with guns and bugs. I must of sunk tons of days played into that game. Also I second the guy that said blast corps

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would like to see Phantasy Star 2, Shining Force 2, and Ogre Battle(snes version) redone and updated for modern consoles, complete with sick FMVs and systems that compliment but don't detract from the original awesomeness of those titles.

I am probably in the minority, but I don't think FF7 needs to be remade. I just think a faithful port with minimal loadtimes would be really nice for the PS3/4 et al. Add in like 2-3 additional "Weapon" style fights and call it a day.

Nendyen_sl

shitlord
Anything and everything involving X-Wings (X-Wing and X-Wing Alliance) or Tie Fighters.
Any Sierra adventure game not already re-made. (QFG series, LSL series, and the Laura Bow stuff in particular.)
Crusader, No Remorse and Crusader, No Regret.
Clive Barker's Undying (yeah, already been mentioned.)
All the Tex Murphy games.

Bumbapulos_sl

shitlord
I didnt read all posts so there could be doubles here..
Creature shock
Lands of Lore - just part one
Legend of Kyrandia - Part one and two .. 3rd was crappy
7th guest
Maniac Mansion
Sam & Max hit the road
Torins passage
Gobliins 1,2 and 3
.. and that old gunslinger game .. what is it called again.? I may come up with more.

Eye of the Beholder 3
World in Conflict 2
Hidden & Dangerous 3
Krondor 4
Midwinter 3
Gunship 3000
Castles 3
Shadowcaster 2
Slipstream 5001
Space Rangers 3
Police Quest 5
TV Sports Boxing 2
Panza Kick Boxing 2
System Shock 3
Jones in the Fast Lane 2

Silence_sl

shitlord
Not a remake, but I'd like to see a continuation of NOLF (No One Lives Forever) series that Monolith allowed to die out.