Remember Me

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Didn't see a thread here for this game:

Sort of stealthy type action game from Capcom; think Deus Ex - you can customize your combos and use them to gain focus for your ultimates. Set in a dystopian future with surveillance states. Looks really cool; I'm very excited about it. Set to release in May 2013.

Edit: Should also mention it is supposedly open world, which isawesome.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Yea I remember hearing about this game. Looks pretty cool, they were getting some flak due to one of the female devs saying shit about how this game is so revolutionary and what not. (Strong female lead, action and puzzles or some bullshit *edit* Oh yea, about the open world too.)

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Bumping this as they've released another trailer:

It's looking quite a bit like uncharted almost with the wall scaling and fighting, although I find some of the animations a bit off. Some of the fight animations look awesome and others more closely resemble the sort of jerky moves from soul calibur almost.

Nonetheless, it's shaping up to be quite a game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'd like to think of this as a case of "bad player". You know, when a game is just being played by someone who generally sucks and makes the overall presentation look like this? Hopefully that is what this is.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Nevermind, it looks like a 12 year old came up with this combo system....

Needless

Toe Sucker
I had no idea this game even existed until i saw my buddy's gf cosplaying as the protagonist.. It looks awful haha

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
So this is coming soon. Anyone change their minds about it?

I'll be picking it up because I want to see how well done the unique aspects of the game play are (the memory remixes, etc.) and on top of that, I've been looking forward to it for a while for better or worse.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The combat looks pretty unappealing, pretty sure a site or poster said it somewhere, but it seems like the "downs" version of the batman combat system.