Remnant 2

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So are the unlockable classes; Alchemist, Summoner and Invader only available when you start a new character, and then you have to go unlock them again? I can't find any npc (so far) that sells the engram for those three.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Got some lighting gun from the labyrinth. Fuck it's sweet. Moes down minions in a heart beat. Not good for bosses so you'll need something for that. Goes in the hand gun slot.
Try out the cube gun, it's great for close quarters and has unlimited ammo with an overheat mechanic. Been running it. Did the chimney dungeon in the pan world last night with my buddies, and worked really well there for breaking crystals and clearing a path at the front during the spiral descent.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So are the unlockable classes; Alchemist, Summoner and Invader only available when you start a new character, and then you have to go unlock them again? I can't find any npc (so far) that sells the engram for those three.
You have to find those out in the zones, same with engineer. Once you have the item then you have to get it converted to an engram with the Wally guy. Pretty sure one of my buddies got the summoner deal when he was playing solo, made the end room and was able to dual spec with his already established character.

Maybe it's different for a couple of those, but I can't imagine it would be.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
How game? Is game good? Is game buy?
Very much so. If you like the first one you'll love this one. It's totally worth the buy. I haven't had this much fun in a long time with a game, and it's even better if you're doing co-op.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have to find those out in the zones, same with engineer. Once you have the item then you have to get it converted to an engram with the Wally guy. Pretty sure one of my buddies got the summoner deal when he was playing solo, made the end room and was able to dual spec with his already established character.

Maybe it's different for a couple of those, but I can't imagine it would be.
Right, I've unlocked all those classes and I can pick them when making a new character. But if you don't pick one of those unlockable classes at creation, you apparently have to go unlock them again. I had wanted to make an Engineer / Summoner or Alchemist, but there are no npc's which sell those already unlocked engrams (like all the starter classes).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Right, I've unlocked all those classes and I can pick them when making a new character. But if you don't pick one of those unlockable classes at creation, you apparently have to go unlock them again. I had wanted to make an Engineer / Summoner or Alchemist, but there are no npc's which sell those already unlocked engrams (like all the starter classes).
Yeah, it's like pre-order for Gunslinger. If you don't choose it at the start you have to go through the normal method to unlock it.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Ahhhh, I get you now. It doesn't unlock it for your account, and any of the secret archetypes you have to get with every playthrough.

Yeah I guess that's probably the case. I didn't really think about that long-term and that is kind of goofy, but I guess the idea is it's content for you to go do even if it's something you're having a repeat maybe. Who knows maybe they'll change it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahhhh, I get you now. It doesn't unlock it for your account, and any of the secret archetypes you have to get with every playthrough.

Yeah I guess that's probably the case. I didn't really think about that long-term and that is kind of goofy, but I guess the idea is it's content for you to go do even if it's something you're having a repeat maybe. Who knows maybe they'll change it.
Probably not, since you can basically play all classes on 1 character if you want via rerolling campaign/adventure, I guess.

• 1Like

Blueweed

Try out the cube gun, it's great for close quarters and has unlimited ammo with an overheat mechanic. Been running it. Did the chimney dungeon in the pan world last night with my buddies, and worked really well there for breaking crystals and clearing a path at the front during the spiral descent.
Cubes great, the DPS although abit lower offsets with that nice halo cube aoe. So nice to not run out of armor.
Lightning gun imo get for solo. Abit annoying when you mp especially with someone trying to melee. U can end up killing your tank. But not as bad as the engineer flamethrower, fun kill all yr team mates.

• 1Like

Blueweed

Had a blast this evening with lon som asylum Adventure mode for the dream catcher. Had two pugs joined from the start and we did the whole story, had no idea it was soooooo long.

Played it on novice and walked away with a fair bit of exp and cash too.

Good times.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Had a blast this evening with lon som asylum Adventure mode for the dream catcher. Had two pugs joined from the start and we did the whole story, had no idea it was soooooo long.

Played it on novice and walked away with a fair bit of exp and cash too.

Good times.
I was curious what a pickup group might be like, were you guys communicating? I've only been playing with a couple of friends, but wondered what the random person experience might be. Does it just bring them in for bosses?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Sad that there's no crossplay, would love to play this with my kid on his ps5..

• 1Rustled

Blueweed

I was curious what a pickup group might be like, were you guys communicating? I've only been playing with a couple of friends, but wondered what the random person experience might be. Does it just bring them in for bosses?
No communication, was playing on steam. Was not even sure if mics work.
But there was a smart pants that joined and zipped us through. Even then the whole campaign was pretty long.
I would say if geared, novice level is bearable. Playing on vet is going to take quite abit longer I would imagine.
In one session.

• 1Like

Blueweed

This is a nice relaxing farm to break away from story grind for those interested.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

This is a nice relaxing farm to break away from story grind for those interested.
Haha, was killing that pack and elite last night for 30 mins or so to get enough scrap for a weapon. I know when I got to that area and kept having to go back and finally unlocked the gates of the other worlds, I sat there and fought man this big guy is going to spawn every time. It really is the quickest way to kill something but I didn't think about actually going into the other world, and then popping right back out the gate.

I was running back to the main crystal in The labyrinth. At least his way you're not having to deal with the little turd monsters. Just found it funny that I'm not a super duper gamer, but even I realized it was something you could exploit I guess that's what you want to call it.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game runs better then rem 1 on my 2070 Super/3600x. 32 GB ram. Like seriously rem1 would put my gpu under load and get it to 75-80c but this thing looks and runs better. I have noticed slight hiccups when transitioning into cut scenes but it doesn't bother me cause the gameplay is smoothe.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
60fps on a 4090 at 1440UW without upscaling. 150 ish with. For how average this looks, that’s not great.