Remove Tarrant As Temporary Moderator?

Should Tarrant be removed as temporary moderator on this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its like some of you are members of this community, but have no fucking clue about any of the dynamics and internal politics of it.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
2ikyvte.jpg
This website is garbage because I'm not allowed to like this 1000 times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I tried to do that just now and I think I got eyeball cancer from the front page of that site.

Its a boring dark closet with a seriously power tripping Admin, who loved slamming on users who didn't follow suite. I am sure Draegan got slapped around by him and was envious how everyone fawned over the admin after he rekt someone.. Draegan wanted that power too.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well, not everyone reads every forums. My interactions with him were't awful. -shrug-

Lots of people have bad reps with some and not others, Myself, Hodj and others included. It's the way things work and always will. I'm not defending him, I'm just speaking from my own experiences that he was never a tool with me and when he was with others we told him so.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I cared about something like reputation, I wouldn't have stood there for an entire day while Column and Itzena tried to mock me for pushing for the move to here.

My concerns are what is best for this community.

I am as flawed as anyone, obviously.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Post from Stave on rerolled...

Stave said:
Motherfuck, I finally hit 1k posts and Draegan blows this place up. GG yes RERE.

Seriously though, fuck Draegan. He never even bothered to see if anyone here would want to buy it. I always hated him and his condescending attitude in the politics thread, but what really got me is I wrote multiple articles for his little Tera Junkies website, and he said he would pay writers through gametime or whatnot. Never did see shit so I just stopped writing, and just figured whatever no real biggy. Fast forward to a few years back, and I asked him if he would be willing to hook me up with a Rerolled Premium account as compensation, considering this would cost him nothing and would be a bro thing to do. His response, "sorry I don't have any Premium Junkies to give away right now"... oooookay then, like you can't just flip a switch? Whatever bro.

Shit like this just makes you wonder wtf Draegan was up to. I was considering writing some articles for him, glad I didn't. Never would have occurred to me that he wouldn't at least have fronted me a fucking "Premium" membership heh.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its like some of you are members of this community, but have no fucking clue about any of the dynamics and internal politics of it.

It's almost like some of us just come here to look at naked chicks, funny pics, and catch up on game info and the random General or Movie thread, without worrying about who has the biggiest dick/ego/temper.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's almost like some of us just come here to look at naked chicks, funny pics, and catch up on game info and the random General or Movie thread, without worrying about who has the biggiest dick/ego/temper.

99IKQOl.jpg

• 3Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

The idea that this is about egos or anything else besides ensuring that we make a clean break from Draegan's style of moderation is just a fiction invented in your mind, bud.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .

Some of us are able to steer clear of it or just don't care. The drama is certainly entertaining but not worth losing sleep over.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
lol "don't have any premium junkies to give away right now" ? What a fucking shitheel. I am absolutely flabbergasted by what kind of an asshole someone has to be say something like that.

• 3Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If I cared about something like reputation, I wouldn't have stood there for an entire day while Column and Itzena tried

You know that Column was THE very last hold out when FoH was smoking ashes? He would not get on the last chopper out even when folks who hate him begged him to move to MN, We were all surprised he finally reappeared at RR . Some people are scared to death of change.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.