Renewed/Cancelled Shows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im shocked DC's legend of tomorrow got renewed, that show sucks much of the time. i mean there is cool moments and there are campy moments. but those good things are like only 5% of the rest of the show which utter garbage. one episode takes me two hours to get through.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
American Horror Story being renewed is kinda meh. I loved the first two seasons but it has gone way off the rails. But that's why we get Scream Queens now!

Wife loves The Affair so she'll be happy about that (I should probably be worried).

Black Mirror renewed on NetFlix is pretty cool. But that was a BBC show anyways, right? Or did NetFlix fully produce the latest season?

The Grinder being cancelled is really sad. Probably only myself and two other people watched it but it was really great.

New Girl renewed... fuck that show and Zooey. Just kick her off and make keep Megan Fox, Schmidt, and Cece.

Playing House being renewed is nice.

Guess if you want to see Season 2 of The Returned you can catch up with Les Revenants.

Shadowhunters was listed as renewed for Freeform, but didn't see Stitchers on there. Actually that may not be up for renewal right now, think it is still mid season.

Ah well, just rambling so there's something to talk about with the wife when she gets home.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
My mom is going to be upset. Under the Dome and Castle are both being cancelled. Have no idea why she likes either of those two shitty shows, but she does.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The 100 - Glad this got more, it was that show that grew on you with the body count
Archer - of course
Ash vs Evil Dead - Thank you, devil
Blacklist - The James Spader Show
The Expanse - Glad Syfy is sticking with this
Game of Thrones - Tits and fire!
Silicon Valley - what else do you watch after GoT?
Star Wars Rebels - Maybe we'll get some new lore
Supernatural - really? what's their paychecks these days

Legends - Not surprised this got the ax.

Devlin

Golden Squire
If Quantico can get renewed then there's hope for anything because that show is fucking awful top to bottom.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Supernatural - really? what's their paychecks these days
Pretty sure there is another 2 seasons of Supernatural still. As long as the guys wanna keep making them, CW will oblige. They've held pretty steady ratings over the years.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The Expanse

This was really the surprise hit for me, what an amazing Sci-Fi show. Was worried because it seemed like it only really got popular toward the end when people realized Sci-Fi might actually NOT have put out dog shit for once. But this show was really 'golden age' TV quality.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
"New Girl renewed... fuck that show and Zooey. Just kick her off and make keep Megan Fox, Schmidt, and Cece."-Intrinsic

So true.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I wish they would cancel NBC.
I think the only thing that keeps the lights on at NBC are Seinfeld residuals.
On a good note, Mike and Molly finally got cancelled. How that show made it this far I'll never know. Melissa McCarthy is more annoying than Andy Dick.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Wow, Key and Peele got cancelled? Holy shit. Thought that show was doing pretty well. Also, I saw Grey's Anatomy on the list for renewal. Had no idea that show was still on the air. Haven't heard anyone even mention that show in like a decade.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Key and Peele quit on their own from what I understand, because they wanted to focus more on movies and other projects. I am not under the impression that it simply got cancelled, but I've been known to be wrong too.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm glad The Expanse was renewed. Also Dark Matter and Killjoys to a lesser extent.