Rerolled Games of the Year - 2013

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What about the gameplay didn't you like? Playing it on the harder difficulty improves it a lot.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fry Cry 3: Blood Dragon > All

I could careless if this isn't considered a "full game" because it was more of a game then half of the $60 bullshit I have paid and played for in the last 4 years.
Literally the best $15 I have ever spent. Hell just talking about it makes me want to put on my Spud Mackenzie T-shirt I got for xmas and play it again.

I'll go with Last of Us, Bioshock, Blood Dragon, Tomb Raider, A Wolf Among Us (well part 1) and the Console version of Diablo 3.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There is a severe lack of Fire Emblem: Awakening on these top 10 lists.

I don't mean RR posters, i mean these "big gaming site" lists lol
Fire Emblem was fun but eventually I found it getting tedious. I think I dropped it after like 30 hours.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I own TLoU but havent had a chance to play it.. roughly how many hours does it take to beat? Might be my weekend since we'll be snowed in..

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Tomb Raider
Shadowrun Returns
Dishonored (didn't pick it up until this past summer sale)
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Deadpool
Shadow Warrior

...........Everquest!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I really wanted to like the Last of Us but got about half way through and got bored. Maybe I'll pick it up again but the gameplay was a huge turn off for me. Or maybe I'll get my husband to play while I watch to I can get the story without having to actually deal with the gameplay.
what do you mean by half way through? like what part of the story. that's how my wife and i spent one weekend, playing through TLOU, except she played most of it and handed me the controls when it was just a tad bit too stealthy. previously she just didn't play or like 3rd person, but cuz of TLOU she was more open to 3rd person and then just steamrolled through uncharted 2/uncharted 3 (cuz of naughty dog games) then tomb raider (same theme) then asscreed 2/brotherhood/revelations (ezio was just cool), i wasn't going to let her play asscreed 3 tho, i love my wife too much to put her through that shitty game. (trying to convince her to skip 3, read a few spoilers and just goto asscreed4)

but yes you can still enjoy TLOU just watching it or swapping with a partner.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fire Emblem was fun but eventually I found it getting tedious. I think I dropped it after like 30 hours.
That's pretty much how I feel about it. No real character development or story to keep me interested, and the combat got pretty repetitive.

Still a good game though.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
best story - The last of us
meh....the voice acting is amazing,characters also amazing but that story i've seen countless times.
bioshhock infinite should have won