Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 Sign Ups!

The Master

Bronze Squire
Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 | BinaryBeast

EDIT: The GRAND FINALS of the 4th Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament will be tomorrow August 17th at 12:30 PST! Tune in live!

EDIT: Brackets are up, let the games begin. Remember to report your matches.

When you sign up be sure to include your character code and include your four heroes somewhere, either in your character code or as part of your name.

Double elimination. You need 4 decks of four different heroes to play. You do not need to start each round with the same hero! Each round your opponent can ban one of your decks and you can ban one of his, so you'll only play 3 decks (at most) per round. All rounds are Bo5. If you lose a match, you switch decks and the winner plays the same deck. All matches should be played on the NA server and you should take a screenshot of your wins. In the case of a dispute about a win, it'll be up to my discretion. Sign ups end Wednesday 30th at noon PST. Tournament starts at the same time, I'll get the brackets up on time this go around. Play your matches as you have time, just like last time.

Also I'd appreciate it if you'd post if you have Skype and would be willing to have your matches casted. Again, I won't be participating in this tournament in the hopes that I can get at least all the finals casted for the community.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Signed up. I do have skype and would be willing to have my games casted, but I don't have anything for streaming set up.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Signed up. I do have skype and would be willing to have my games casted, but I don't have anything for streaming set up.
You just do screenshare via a Skype call (and I mute myself so you can't hear the cast). I have obs all set up to stream it. I even made a twitch account just for this, RerolledHS. So all you need is Skype, I can do everything else.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You just do screenshare via a Skype call (and I mute myself so you can't hear the cast). I have obs all set up to stream it. I even made a twitch account just for this, RerolledHS. So all you need is Skype, I can do everything else.
You are a scholar and a gentlemen.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in

Edit- Don't know how to change my battlenet name so I can add my deck list.

Deck list is: Druid, Mage, Warrior, Warlock

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I was never given the option to change my name from the last tournament so I still don't have my classes listed on the bracket itself but I will be playing Paladin, Warrior, Druid, and Warlock.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is how you change your battle.net 2 ID on binary beast.
1.)Log in
2.)Click on settings in the upper right.
3.)Click on In-Game Names
4.)Scoll until you find the Battle.net 2 category
5.)Click configure on the right hand side of it.
6.)Write in your ID(with classes in parenthesis)

It might not show up in the tournament right away, you can just leave and rejoin to get it to show up however. (Before the tourney starts of course)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
This is how you change your battle.net 2 ID on binary beast.
1.)Log in
2.)Click on settings in the upper right.
3.)Click on In-Game Names
4.)Scoll until you find the Battle.net 2 category
5.)Click configure on the right hand side of it.
6.)Write in your ID(with classes in parenthesis)

It might not show up in the tournament right away, you can just leave and rejoin to get it to show up however. (Before the tourney starts of course)
Done. Thanks.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Reminder that sign ups end tomorrow and you need both your classes and your character code in your sign up! TJT, Nidhogg, Brand, Frenzic, and Max are missing either their character code or their classes.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Brackets are up. If you're not in it is because you didn't provide either your classes or your character code. If you had a character code but no classes I added you in-game and tried to contact you. If you had no code..... well, I can't really contact you, sorry.

Good luck to everyone!

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Brackets are up. If you're not in it is because you didn't provide either your classes or your character code. If you had a character code but no classes I added you in-game and tried to contact you. If you had no code..... well, I can't really contact you, sorry.

Good luck to everyone!

I don't understand what happened... I'm pretty sure I signed up for the tournament correctly with my b.net ID and all, but I'm not in the brackets. Can anything be done at this point?

The Master

Bronze Squire
I don't understand what happened... I'm pretty sure I signed up for the tournament correctly with my b.net ID and all, but I'm not in the brackets. Can anything be done at this point?
I never even saw your name on the list... are you sure you didn't mean you signed up for the previous tournament?

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I never even saw your name on the list... are you sure you didn't mean you signed up for the previous tournament?
Not sure what happened. Maybe my VPN freaked out?

Anyway, Alexander#1978, Warlock, Druid, Priest, Rogue if I can get put in the bracket somewhere. Otherwise, I'll just wait for the next one.

Sorry to be a bother!

The Master

Bronze Squire
Not sure what happened. Maybe my VPN freaked out?

Anyway, Alexander#1978, Warlock, Druid, Priest, Rogue if I can get put in the bracket somewhere. Otherwise, I'll just wait for the next one.

Sorry to be a bother!
I really don't know, I never saw your name on the list. Sorry, I can't add you now that the brackets have been generated. Have to wait for the next one.