Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 Sign Ups!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Sent some friend requests out...Need to get with Bixxby and do our match.

Itkovian#1990

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Weird I signed up and had my 4 decks in my character code for battlenet 2 like someone posted above? Oh well.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Weird I signed up and had my 4 decks in my character code for battlenet 2 like someone posted above? Oh well.
You were missing the four numbers. I actually went to add them for you, but you aren't on my friends list anymore.

EDIT: "Nidhogg (Paladin, Warlock, Druid, Mage)" <---See? No code.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Oh, shit my bad, oh well maybe next time
frown.png
Should have been able to find my number from the old rerolled tourny we did last time 8) Nidhogg#1588

The Master

Bronze Squire
Oh, shit my bad, oh well maybe next time
frown.png
Should have been able to find my number from the old rerolled tourny we did last time 8) Nidhogg#1588
Ah, didn't think about it. You were one of the people that both posted and signed up last time.

I think next time I'll just add a step-by-step sign up process. We seemed to have a lot of issues with it this go around.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who is redwolf? Is that the friend of someone who doesn't post here? Regardless, if you see this message redwolf, I'll be on tonight after ~8:00-9:00 cdt and most of the day tomorrow.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I slipped by Angel tonight 3-1.
I believe he is referring to me (aka Vision in the Blizzard world). I assure you, I am no angel.

I lost 1-3 to Archaleus who, of course, I assume is this Arch.

(we never talked here on RR, only on battlenet)

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My apologies, don't know why I confused you with Angelwatch? I know the golden yeti.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Thank you both for reporting.

Looks like mures/redwolf and brand/bixxby are our starting bracket hold outs atm. Get on that!

Unrelated: Are people having fun with the "ban one" format?