Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 Sign Ups!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So yeah, redwolf doesn't post here, but we just played a really close series alternating winning/losing with my winning in the end when he didn't draw either of his gagdetzans with his last deck, miracle rogue.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey I dunno if you're casting the earlier matches or not, but I'm willing and able to have all my matches cast if you want.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Hey I dunno if you're casting the earlier matches or not, but I'm willing and able to have all my matches cast if you want.
I'd be happy to, but I'm busy most of tomorrow and Monday. I figured it'd take about a week to get to the finals and I know I'm free after Monday.

AkibanaZero_sl

shitlord
@Bixxby Mon-Fri from the coming week I will be very busy. My time zone is 15 hours ahead of PST so the only time I see working during the week is around 8-9 am PST (which would be 11-12 midnight my time). I don't know whether or not there is a deadline for completing our matches and if this arrangement works for you. This is the best time slot I can do short of waiting for the next weekend. We should probably work something out through PMs or Skype.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd be happy to, but I'm busy most of tomorrow and Monday. I figured it'd take about a week to get to the finals and I know I'm free after Monday.
Would you be available Tuesday Arch? Maybe we can make this happen sometime Tuesday afternoon EST?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would not be available that early on Tuesday, weekdays I likely won't be available until after 8 PM CST, if that doesn't work I can try and set up an earlier time but I'd need a specific day and time and it can't be earlier than about 445-5 PM CST.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would not be available that early on Tuesday, weekdays I likely won't be available until after 8 PM CST, if that doesn't work I can try and set up an earlier time but I'd need a specific day and time and it can't be earlier than about 445-5 PM CST.
Tuesday 9pm est works for me.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I added Brand probably about 36 hours ago but I don't think he's even accepted my friend request. Might not realize there is a losers bracket?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is losers bracket bo1 or bo5?

If it's bo1, I lost to redwolf 1-0

If it's bo5, I beat redwolf 3-2.

He tried posting results on the website and it was only best of one.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Is losers bracket bo1 or bo5?

If it's bo1, I lost to redwolf 1-0

If it's bo5, I beat redwolf 3-2.

He tried posting results on the website and it was only best of one.
Weird, it should be Bo5 for all. Let me check it.

EDIT: Yeah, for some reason settings for winners bracket don't carry over, there is a tab you have to click during set up to get to it. The set up is basically a wizard that goes through each screen, so I just assumed it took you to all of them. Not so.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Weird, it should be Bo5 for all. Let me check it.

EDIT: Yeah, for some reason settings for winners bracket don't carry over, there is a tab you have to click during set up to get to it. The set up is basically a wizard that goes through each screen, so I just assumed it took you to all of them. Not so.
For clarification then... Play every match as best of 5. Good catch.