Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 Sign Ups!

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mures beat me 3-0, good games by him my decks outside of my Hunter obv not so good.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry, I've always had a great hatred for hunter.

Now its between Bixxby and me to see who is the biggest loser.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't blame you at all, it was absolutely the right call lol. I'm surprised no one else banned it tbh.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Serum over Bixxby 3-2.

The VOD isn't showing up though. Twitch has been wonky lately. The quality was so much better too. :-(

Got it, my fault, I streamed it to the wrong channel. Oops. I'm downloading the broadcast and going to restream it on the right channel so it is there. Sorry everyone.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit, I wanted to watch them too to see if you would have done anything differently, lol.

Another close match.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watched the vods while doing some laddering, I actually do have a bit of experience with the shaman deck and that is why I choose to ignore uth because I discovered while laddering if I tried playing around it as shaman not only does your lone minion get marked/deadly shot, they still outdrew me ridiculously so I just try to flood the board to keep up pressure and force things like kill command on minions rather than my face. Well, not entirely flood the board, like the violet teacher situation was just unfortunate, it was in the deck from when I was laddering last season and seeing a lot of zoo, its not in the deck this season.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good games, enjoyed the tournament and the format.

Edit:No idea why it was so laggy on my end,hopefully it was just my internet being shoddy today.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Littles has his title, happy to pass it on!

I'll see if can work up a better reward for the next tournament (in addition to the title). If anyone has spare game keys they want to donate or anything else, let me know.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I do like the format a lot, though I'm mildly interested in how group format would feel. I've never actually played in one. I'd be happy keeping this setup though