Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament #4 Sign Ups!

The Master

Bronze Squire
Five matches left in losers, one in winners, then the grand finals.

Bixxby if you have a time that I could help you set up obs (it is really easy) so I can cast the winner's bracket finals, let me know.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Winners bracket finals are starting. I think the streams are all worked out, can watch at twitch.tv/rerolledhs

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I watched the whole thing. Littles played pretty well and Bixxby got a few unlucky draws but all-together we saw some good play on both sides. Good job casting it too, Gentleman. Hope to see more in the future.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
my favorite part was "hello stranger to the channel, hope you like the casting........ *silence*"

but really good job. thanks as always

The Master

Bronze Squire
Nice.

So elidib/Frenzic. Winner vs mures. Winner of that vs Arch. Winner of that vs Bixxby and then the Grand finals!

The Master

Bronze Squire
elidib and mures are having their match tomorrow.

Also I've been streaming fairly often on my own channel, just whenever I'm laddering.Twitchif anyone wants to check it out.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll try and catch you later in the evening on Thursday if that works for you Serum, I'm hoping to be on by around 930 CST, if that's no good I should be relatively open Friday night, say any time between 4-5 CST and from 6 CST onward.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll try and catch you later in the evening on Thursday if that works for you Serum, I'm hoping to be on by around 930 CST, if that's no good I should be relatively open Friday night, say any time between 4-5 CST and from 6 CST onward.
Sounds good, same goes for me, if I don't catch you tonight I'll be on Friday night.