Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Redux Sign-ups

The Master

Bronze Squire
So Friday the 24th @6 PM PST won the poll.

TL format rules (spoilered below for those who aren't familiar with them). I will be usingPublic Tournaments | BinaryBeastto generate brackets. You have to make an account and join the tournament. I'll allow confirmation (check-in) starting at 5:30 day of the tournament and turn it off at 6:15. In addition to signing up, please post your three classes in this thread. I'll edit them into your entry. Make sure you note which is your primary class, as that will be the class you start every round with. Winners can report their own wins and then contact the next person they'll be playing. Please take screenshots in case there is a dispute. Also make sure you put your battle.net tag in your sign up. You can sign up to the check-in time (so 5:30 on Friday).

You must have both a NA beta key and a valid copy of Hearthstone in order to sign up for this tournament.
All matches will be played on the NA server.
All players must have three constructed decks of three different classes in order to participate
This tournament will be open to anyone. The bracket will expand depending on how many players sign up.
All matches up to the semifinals(round of 4), will be played as follows:
Each player must bring two decks, each with a different classes and they will battle each other in a set of best-of-three matches. If one of their chosen decks loses, it's out for the round, The losing player will then have to choose one of their remaining decks to battle with. The winner must play with the same exact deck. If a player loses with two decks in these rounds, he's out of the tournament.
The finals will be in the same format as the rest of the tournament except it will be played in a best of five with three decks apiece.
The class you sign up with must be the first class you use. You must use this same deck as your first deck in every match you play.
Both players will have three decks. Both players must declare all three decks before you begin. These decks cannot change for the entire tournament. For the bo3 portion though, he'll have a choice between his remaining two decks as his second deck.
You will be able to see your opponents' primary class in the bracket.
Since there is no current observer mode or replay feature in the game, we will rely on players to police themselves. Should a discrepancy occur and there is no way to prove one side's story or the other (via stream or screenshots), it will be up to the referee's discretion.
Winning players will be required to take a screenshot of their win screen in order to prove their victory, in case there is a dispute.

Sorry I got this up so late. There is apparently some kind of super bug going around where I live that has killed six people. I've spent the last couple of days passed out in a hospital bed being sicker than I have ever been in my life.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I didn't know this thread existed... haven't been playing well, but I'll be a body to make the tournament more exciting (for others).

Can't add decks again: druid, hunter, shaman.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also playing poorly but will gladly come play at least a round! I also could not register decks: Druid, Rogue, Paladin

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lets do this! Hopefully we can get at least 1 more and have 8 ppl!

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Warlock/Druid/Priest

also the games are fast , we should do best of 5 for every match

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Still looks like we need one more if we want a nice 8 player bracket if no one cancels. Definitely a change from last tournament where everyone was running Mage/Rogue. All those Paladin mirrors should be fun though.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Warlock/Druid/Priest

also the games are fast , we should do best of 5 for every match
Anyone else want to do this? He isn't wrong and as it is the rule was semi finals/finals are bo5, so we're really talking about adding one match to the quarter finals. Not enough people for a ro16.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Check-in open. Just go to the tournament page and hit "Confirm." Soon as everyone is confirmed I'll generate brackets and away we go!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
druid warlock priest if ya'll take a last second player for the 8th spot.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Last time there was a request for up dates as the matches progressed. Two of the Ro8 matches are finished. I beat Archaleus, and BigDirty beat Zulst. elidib, accordion, fansakin, and mures are still playing.

EDIT: And as I post that, accordion beat mures! So no repeat from our previous champion.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup, accordion's druid was no match for mine, and then barely lost game 2 to his hunter misplaying trying to play around a misdirection when it was really explosive trap, the third game wasn't as close against my pally, I made a couple of misplays that would have made it closer, but it might not have mattered in the end anyway, gl accordion in the rest of the tournament!

And thanks again for putting this together the master.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm happy to, it is always fun when it works out.

Update: accordion beat BigDirty, making him the first person to move onto the finals.