Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Redux Sign-ups

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
This was fun , i might have to actually spend some money on this game , too many cards i want to have

The Master

Bronze Squire
I beat accordion 3-1. Thus ends the second Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament. Just like last time as the winner I'll get up my deck lists and some quick notes on why I built them the way I did.

I want to thank everyone for participating. Makes putting it together worthwhile. Hope you guys had fun!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
It was fun, lost 3-1 in finals, feel like I could have played some shit better, but more than likely would have lost still.

GG's all.

This happened vs mures earlier, there's a card behind hunters mark, leper gnome and somewhere else too.

rrr_img_57781.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
So my primary deck was a late game Paladin. I basically run heals to deal with the damage I usually take early game. Also Holy Light being able to activate Pyro helps me deal with early game pressure from Murlocs/Hunters/etc. The Twilight Drakes are because there isn't a lot I play before turn 4. Since they also eat up Druid silences, I get Tyrion's weapon a lot more often in that match up.

rrr_img_57782.jpg

Next deck is basically a control Shaman. It runs a Pagle, two Mana Tides, and two Azure Drakes. It has tools to deal with everything, but I need them in hand. I used to run Leeroy+Windfury, but Ragnaros works better vs Hunters. You can keep taunts up and just let Rag work them down without having to trigger traps. And then Bloodlust just wins games if I have board control.

rrr_img_57784.jpg

Last deck is a control Warrior (if anyone noticed a trend, I don't really like agro decks). I think this might have ended up being identical so Savjz's deck. I watched him play his on his stream a ton while I was recovering from being sick and really liked all the ideas, so I built something I am pretty sure is identical to try it out. it may be 1-2 cards different, not sure.

rrr_img_57785.jpg