ReRolled Minecraft Server III

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've no interest in PvP or anything at least for a long time. I have played block games on my ipad and enjoyed them a lot and it's made me want to play the game that inspired them and I've never heard anything positive about pocket minecraft.

I like exploring and in all reality will probably suck at building things but I'd still like to go and travel forever in one direction and become a hermit and mine/build myself a nice plot of land.
smile.png
Shoot me a PM with your in game name and I can add you to the whitelist. I like exploring more than anything in minecraft. ^_~

smile.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've no interest in PvP or anything at least for a long time. I have played block games on my ipad and enjoyed them a lot and it's made me want to play the game that inspired them and I've never heard anything positive about pocket minecraft.

I like exploring and in all reality will probably suck at building things but I'd still like to go and travel forever in one direction and become a hermit and mine/build myself a nice plot of land.
smile.png
You may not have interest in PVP, but I have interest in murdering you.

smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Shoot me a PM with your in game name and I can add you to the whitelist. I like exploring more than anything in minecraft. ^_~
Sounds good, I haven't bought it yet once I do I'll set things up and PM you the info. It'll be a nice break from Skyrim every now and then.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh, well I guess I am getting this much sooner than I thought. My wife saw my posting about it and went out and got me a prepaid minecraft card as a gift for the download of the game. Was nice of her.
smile.png

I made an account but am at work at the moment so I can't dowonload the game or anything yet.

smile.png

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Server down for maintenance. My host is doing some upgrading. Minimal downtime I hope.

Wow was really minimal downtime. Only about a minute or two. Server is up.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still have the original map I believe, the one with Minas Tirith, Skull fortress, etc.

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
He means the one with the giant unicorn statue Narwhalopolis built and donated to Unicornia after they fell on hard times.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No no that was the server AFTER the one with Meren Corp, the one where we built FoHWood.

I want the one before. I built a big ass unicorn leading in to our town and Okayface built a massive castle.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I had no idea desert villages were a thing, this is pretty awesome. Going to build up a small town around it. There's already like 5 little farm plots all around.

Eh3opOR.jpg

rhPvhuE.jpg

046hv3Q.jpg

Eh3opOR.jpg

rhPvhuE.jpg

046hv3Q.jpg