ReRolled Minecraft Server III

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Edit, due to plugin fuckups. I have to stop the /spawnmob signs. Once I fix it Ill post an update.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
So I broke one of my chests and all the shit in it was all over the ground. I was shift-clicking everything in my inventory into another chest to clean up the mess. Suddenly all my gear just poofed and all the gear from the chest (mostly food and zombie flesh) filled my inventory. Lost all tools and sword. Anything I can do about that?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There is some funky shit going on with clicking, splitting/recombining stacks, etc. I still couldn't double click items to re-gather them into a stack.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will be disabling stackable items today. Should fix the stacking issue.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I had a great weekend playing this, thanks for setting it up McFly. Where's your donate button?

also that first creeper death was bullshit. Who knew the cactus guys from Mario stuffed themselves full of tnt.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We have creeper block destruction disabled even.

Simply dying from a creeper used to be the least of our concerns
frown.png

frown.png

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think he means the extra stuff he added to be stackable like full buckets of water etc.,

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I was thinking McFly is going to run this server with an Iron Fist...no...a Diamond Fist!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How did you get multiple protections on your armor? I thought they were mutually exclusive?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Unicornias powers will soon extend past land and sky but into the very code itself! Not even McFly is safe!

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
If enchant cheats are allowed, I should be able to fly dangit. Im getting sick of all my scaffolding. (I think it is almost more impressive than what I am building lol)